Two~

Evening time~
5:00 PM~

Sanjana walked in her room to see Annika struggling in her sleep. No matter how hard Annika is trying to be strong but those haunting memories are way too bigger than her courage.

Sanjana sat beside her and started caressing her head.

Sanjana- Shss Anu.. it's okay! No one is going to trouble you. It's okay don't worry. I'm here!

Annika starts taking deep breaths. She shakes Annika to wake her up.

Annika- LEAVE ME!

Annika screams and gets up.

Sanjana- Anu? Are you okay?

Annika looks at Sanjana and realises it was nothing but a bad dream.

Annika- Yeah sanju dii I'm fine. I'm sorry!

Sanjana- What sorry?

Annika- I came here without any money or anything. You're paying for my food, my medicines and I'm always screaming and making you tense.

Sanjana- Anu I'll literally slap you so hard if you'll keep talking shit. Shut up and get ready.

Annika- Why ready?

Sanjana- We've to go and meet the lawyer. He's really nice and he'll help us Anu. You just have to stay strong and tell him everything.

Annika nodded and went to bathroom.

She was looking at her reflection in mirror.

Annika- You deserve it Annika. You deserve all the pain, you've broken a heart. A heart that loved you, a heart that always cared for you! Things would have been so different today but no. One wrong decision ruined everything.

She started searching for something impatiently. Sanjana knocked the door to check on her when she heard the sound of glass breaking, things falling.

Sanjana- Anu? Anu? ANU? OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. ANU!

Sanjana started shouting but Annika didn't replied.

She decided to break the door and kicked it hard. The door finally flew open and Sanjana was shocked to see the scene infront.

Annika was sitting on the floor with glass piece in one hand and the other hand was bleeding. She again tried cutting her wrist! Sanjana ran towards her and took her hand in her own.

Sanjana- Not again Anu. I've told you so many time not to do this.

As she slitted her wrist the pain increased in her heart longing for him, the blood was flowing like river water. She was waiting for darkness to engulf her and the darkness finally took over her.

(I'm crying writing this >.<)

As soon as Sanjana made her lay on the bed her eyes gave up and she finally slipped to a world of no worries, no miseries, no pain just darkness.

Sanjana did her bandage, the cut wasn't deep but deep enough to make her forget all the real life happenings for few minutes.

Sanjana calls Shivaay.

Shivaay- Yes Sanju Dii?

Sanjana- Sorry Shivaay, we'll not be able to come. Will you come and meet her.

Shivaay- Okay Dii but what happened suddenly?

Sanjana- I'll tell you everything when you come. Now Bye!

*****

The doorbell rang informing Sanjana that Shivaay is finally here. She opens the door for him and he greets her with a small smile and side hug.