Fourteen~

Sitting in the courtroom, Annika nervously played with the hem of her scarf.

Mrs. Lilly Khanna, An Indo-European lady, wife of Shivaay's personal bodyguard and a lawyer who worked under Shivaay walked to Annika.

Lilly- Don't worry Annika, Sir will be here in sometime.

She said in her British accent.

Annika- Ho-pe so.

Lilly- I called him but his phone is switch of and Khanna ji isn't picking up the calls too. They must be in flight.

Sanjana- The judge will arrive in 15 minutes and they are still in flight.

Lilly- I'll request to delay the hearing Sanjana Ma'am but i can't guarantee.

Annika- Well, let's just hope for the best.

---------

"Case number 143 Annika Sharma's Rape case."

Judge- Start with the court proceedings.

Lilly stood up to say something but Alok interrupted her.

Alok- Sadly we can't Your honour. The opposition's lawyer is still not here.

Lilly- I'm sorry Your honour. Mr. Oberoi is on the way, I request you to postpone the hearing.

Alok- As i told you your honour, Mr. Oberoi is a highly unprofessional person, today is the final hearing and he is not here. No evidence or witness.  I would suggest you to dismiss the case right away.

Lilly- Sir i request you please, he was stuck somewhere and is on the way. Please sir.

Judge- Okay! The court will wait for Mr. Oberoi.

Alok- But sir, this is not fair.

Judge- You don't teach me my work, Bajaj!

Alok sat down muttering a sorry.

Annika's anxiety was increasing by each passing second. Her mind started playing the scenes of that day, when she confessed it all to Shivaay.

Flashback~

Shivaay- I still love you Nini.

Annika- I lo-ve you t-oo Shivaay.

Shivaay- Don't worry, okay?

Annika- I'll not.

Shivaay- You know we'll get married after this case and I'll never let go again.

He said excitedly and looked at her to find already sleeping. Little did he know she is acting!

Flashback over~

Alok- Your honour we have been waiting for 25 minutes now. Mr. Oberoi is clearly wasting the time of court.

Alok's loud voice pulled Annika out of her thoughts.

Lilly- I'm sorry Your honour. Please some more time.

Judge- If Mr. Oberoi will not arrive in next 5 minutes then the court will pass it's judgement.

Alok passed Lilly an egoistic smile.

Shivaay- Sorry for the delay Your honour.

Annika's face broke into a smile when she heard his voice but her eyes widened when she looked at him. He was looking like a 5 years old kid who just came back from school, his shirt half in-half out, his hair disheveled.