The Unsea

Bianca fluttered her eyes open and released herself from Aleksander's arms. She put on her clothes, fast, and then got out of the tent quietly. It was still dawn, meaning that nobody was awake. She slipped into her tent and got ready, and made sure she paired a turtleneck with her pants.

'He is an artist, and not a good one'

'WHO THE FUCK HAS SEX WITH SOMEONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MILITARY CAMP AND MAKES IT OBVIOUS?'

'Bianca Taylor'

'Okay that's enough you two'

'What? We're just making a point'

'Did we lie though'

'Unfortunately not'

Bianca slipped out of her tent to Aleksander's, quietly. Aleksader was still asleep, and it was a perfect chance for Bianca to lose herself to her thoughts, and her conversations with heart and shadow. She thought about everything now, how everything has changed.

Bianca knew there was more to his plan, she just didn't know what. Aleksander was taking advantage of Alina, but only she and a few knew that he could and will hurt her. Even if he has access to her power, and he killed the stag, Bianca knew that Alina is the rightful owner of the stag.

She only worried that things would escalate, and she had to choose at some point. Aleksander wants to protect grisha, but power could also blind him, even if it was at the cost of otkazat'sya and his own grisha, hell, she doubted he'd risk her for power.

Despite her worries, she couldn't help but smile at how peaceful he looked while he was asleep while playing with his hair. Nobody would think that this is the black general people were scared of if anyone looked at him.

"Morning B" she heard a husky voice mumble sleepily

"Morning sleepyhead" she replied

"Why are you awake now?" he asked, nuzzling his head into her stomach. His hand slipped underneath the cloak and the kefta, wrapping his arms around her torso.

"I have to check on some papers and the preparations for the skiff. I also need to check on Alina and Mal"

"After all this, the message still didn't stick in your head?!" he laughed. "Bloody hell woman, you are stubborn"

"I don't recall checking on your friends is called stubbornness"

"Alright, don't strangle me" he mumbled.

'You're welcome'

"Sorry about that, are you going to wake up or not?"

"Normally I wake up by now, so I guess so"

"When is the skiff boarding?"

"Today, after a few hours, we should get everything ready"

"Mhm, I'll leave you to get ready, I'll be back in a few"

"And why would you leave?" he asked, getting off her lap. "It's not like we haven't seen each other naked. Last time I checked, our most recent... encounter, was last night"

"Cheesy, I'll give you a point for that" she replied, also getting up. "But I have some work to check on"

"You don't have any business other than the skiff today"

"A certain someone had me occupied last night" she replied. "And I find it a perfect time to finish the paperwork I had now. It won't take long, I promise" Bianca then pecked his lips before leaving the tent

Bianca then got out of the tent, and on her way, she saw someone trying to get out of the crowd. Bianca thought it was odd, until she figured out who the person was and followed them.