Ketterdam

"General Taylor" the soldiers saluted

"General," the colonel starts, "may I know for what do we take such pleasure for your visit to West Ravka?"

"There are people who I want to speak to regarding personal matters. I know my arrival was unpredictable, but it is an emergency"

"Of course, general" the colonel replied

"Oh, and colonel?"

"Yes?"

"Let's keep this a secret for now"

"Sure thing, general"

"Thanks," she replied, before continuing her journey to the port

Drinking, gambling, playing cards, and clubbing was a common thing in the nights at the west, just like the east. Bianca was strolling around the streets of Ravka, the cold wind slapping her face the closer she got to the true sea port. She didn't want to take an inn, it was already morning and she'd reach Ketterdam by night.

'Can we sleep on the ship?'

'Might just create a fold but with a twist of heartbeat noises at this rate'

'Another fold would be necessary if we encounter Pekka Rollins'

'Uh huh'

'Are we nearly there yet?' they both whined

'I don't know, I'm just using the map I have, we should be- here'

After a couple of minutes past sunrise, Bianca reached the port of the true sea. The ships were loading in and out its goods, ships were arriving and others were departing. It was a sight Bianca stared in awe for. She saw the ocean before, but she never got to savor the view, enjoy it, her appreciation for tidemakers suddenly grew.

"Do you know which ship sails to Ketterdam?" Bianca asked one of the men loading goods on a ship

"The one I'm loading is, it sails in a few minutes"

"Alright, thanks" she nodded and hopped on the ship. She, and a few people, were on the ship. She decided to take a corner for herself, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

The ship sailed after a few moments, Bianca was staring into the True sea with a smile, truly mesmerized by the ocean. Whoever glanced at her would think she's a child, but the truth is, she held in her laughs at heart and shadow's terrible singing.

'We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3,2,1'

'We're going on a trip, in our not so favorite ship'

'Zooming through the water, little fold makers'

'Such a beautiful voice you two have'

'We're so very talented B'

'You have no idea'

'Yeah definitely, I just realized now'

'Ouch'

'That was rude Miss Taylor'

'Is that so? My apologies'

'Good, now how much time is left'

'I swear whenever we travel you always ask that question'

'Don't act like you don't heart'

'Not as much as you do'

'I think this will be a very long journey, just great, good luck you two'