Six.

Hello! Got another chapter done. She's slightly long but everyone loves a good ole hefty chapter.

Hope y'all enjoying the story so far. I wasn't sure how this LaMelo thing was going to go but imma stick it out.

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

LaMelo's POV

I knocked on the door and waited with my head down and hands in my pockets. Let's hope this goes well.

Naomi opened her hotel room door and held it open for me to grab before walking away. I made sure the door shut all the way and walked further into the room.

"Wassup?" She asked while sitting on the bed, eating some peanuts.

"I wanted to have a conversation. Obviously things have been nothing short of static and I think we should talk." Look at me. I'm sounding like a true adult.

"That's a fact. I am upset with you. In my feelings really."

"Trust me I know. You been posting videos on your story of yourself playing sza I hate u for the past couple days." I chuckled. We don't follow each other, I just happened to stumble across her story a time or two.

"In my defense she just officially dropped it on streaming services. I'm just supporting." She shrugged.

"We're not gonna get anywhere if we're not being honest."

She rolled her eyes in defeat then sighed. "Fine. You're right but you gotta admit that first line really does hit. Like I really be so sick of you niggas, y'all contradicting as hell. And I did include the heavy on the missing you part. Can't forget that."

"Gotcha." I shook my head. "Okay let's talk about other night and how both of us lied. Why you ain't tell me you was going on a date?"

"Why did you tell me you were going to bed and would FaceTime me?"

"I asked you first."

"Why you ain't tell me Anna Nicole was going to be there? Hm? Why were y'all sitting close and talking? Huh? Quickly." She clapped when saying quickly.

I sighed and scratched my scalp. "I figured you had been upset with me and the guys invited me out last minute."

"But you were there before me. So when did they ask you? Don't lie now."

"Ah shit. Wait." I took a second to get my words together. "They invited me maybe an hour or so before. I wasn't feeling up to it but you started sending one worded responses which killed my mood. I didn't want to think about us beefing so I decided to go. I had sat down a minute before you walked in. Your turn."

I was already dressed from earlier because I had considered. I was also about to go out to get something to eat, texted her, she seemed like she wasn't interested in fooling with me, so then I decided to go.

"And Ana?"

"I'll get to that. Your turn. Why you lie?"

"Like you said, I was upset. Our encounter earlier at practice then you being mad cold with me hurt my feelings so I wanted to go have fun. It wasn't a date. He was just showing me around. Invited me out and I accepted."

I nodded. "I didn't know she was going to show up. I knew she was in town but didn't invite her out. We did talk but it was casual. A quick five, ten minute talk. Hi, how are you, how's the family, type shit."

"I hope you not lying to me. You know how I am about that." She looked me in my eyes.

"I swear on my momma. Plus you not easy to lie to." It's like the look she gives you just screams I know you lying even if you telling the truth. She's low key intimidating. I don't know how I got her to even talk to me.