Thirty Four.

Hello there! Sorry for the late upload. These back to back games been kicking my behind trying to watch them all. And there's another tonight. Goodness.

Boston up 3-0, Charlotte up 2-1. It's very early in the season but I'm hopeful and excited.

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes darlings!

Naomi's POV

Two months later...

"Ok let's go surprise everyone. Your first time at a gym." I spoke lowly to Chayse as I got his car seat out and attached it to the stroller.

I'm really a mommy now. I love every single second of it too. He's growing so fast. Literally by the day. He's a little over 2 months now and he's so chunky, and cute.

When I came through the door of the practice gym everyone did a double take

When I came through the door of the practice gym everyone did a double take. I haven't seen them in person since my baby shower.

"Oh shit. Look who it is." Jaylen said.

"Hi guys. I brought someone to meet you." I said as I walked further in. Jayson was about to reach for him but I hit his hand. "You're sweaty."

"No he's sweaty. Got that hot ass onesie on him."

"It's too cold outside for him."

"You right." He placed his hand on my waist and kissed me. "How are you?"

"Good. Just wanted to get out of the house today, see you, and share something."

"With me or everyone?"

"Everyone. I'm coming back." I smiled at the team.

"We know that." Marcus said looking confused.

"Yeah but y'all don't know when." I chuckled.

"Well the average maternity leave is about 2 and a half months and my boy been here for almost 3. We know you coming back soon." He broke it down for me.

I looked at him with a straight face. "Why you gotta take my moment like that? I mean you're not wrong but damn."

"My bad."

I took Chayse out and his head rested peacefully on my shoulder. "Yo that is a cute baby." Grant said.

"And he's not going to like you either." Jayson joked since Deuce gives him the cold shoulder.

"Me and Deuce cool. It's your hatin ass that stays tearing me, a fellow black man, down. That's messed up."

Coach got their attention being mindful that the baby is here. He made them get back to their scrimmage before coming over to me to meet Chayse.

"He's a cutie." He said as he touched his little hand.

"Thank you."

"So you coming back?"