Eleven.

Naomi's POV

"You're gonna get me in trouble." I whispered but also laughed when Melo grabbed me and took us in a janitor's closet.

"Then be quiet." He said and started to kiss on my neck.

Man we're great. Still in that cupcake phase and I'm enjoying it. He's definitely ready for the sexual part of our relationship but I'm not quite there. Yet.

"I hope you don't think I'm about to have sex with you in this closet."

"Nah. When that time comes, trust me baby it's going to be a lot more romantic than this. And you're gonna need the rest." He said confidently and backed away from me since I was against the wall.

"Oh am I?" I chuckled and fixed my shirt.

"That's a fact for sure."

Before either of us could say anything the knob started twisting. Our eyes got wide and we tried to hide. The room had some spots in it.

This nigga pushed me out in the open just as the door opened and he was able to slip somewhere. The janitor looked taken aback by me being in here.

"Hi." I lifted my hand in an awkward way. "I was told I could find some cleaning supplies in here. There was a spill in the gym." I quickly came up with.

He was an elderly man and he looked confused. He looked in his cart and handed me some Lysol wipes. "Oh thank you. This is what I needed. I appreciate it." I nodded and continued to stand there.

He backed out and extended his hand for me to leave. "Oh right. I should probably get going. Don't wanna leave that mess unattended." I chuckled nervously and tried to glance back at where Melo was.

I left and hoped he wouldn't get caught. When I came out, Melo leaned against the wall outside down the hallway laughing.

I opened the wipes and took one out. "I just need one. Thank you." I told the janitor and gave them back. I made sure the coast was clear and ran over to him, hitting his arm. "That's not funny. How did you get out?"

"There was a door."

"And you pushed me?"

"I didn't see it until you started talking. You can think quick on your feet though."

"You're mean." I folded my arms and nudged him as we walked.

"I'm sorry. That was my bad. I'll make it up to you." He placed his arm around my shoulder.

When we got to the gym, he grabbed a basketball. He's early since he came to keep me company while I handled some things.

The only people around right now are my team and then some of the coaching staff. We're the only two in the gym though.

"You play?" He held up the ball.

"No. I always wanted to but I couldn't grasp it."

"Here." He threw it to me. "Can you dribble?"

I looked at him with a straight face. "Very funny."

He held his hands up. "Hey I'm just asking."

"Yes I can dribble." I laughed and bounced the ball. "I can't between my legs though. I've tried so many times and fail."

"Show me."

"Show you?" I stopped dribbling.

"Yeah. Imma help you but I gotta see what you can do first."

"No. You're gonna laugh at me."

"I'm not. Go head."

I took a deep breath and he immediately laughed. "See. You're already laughing."