Action!

Heyyyyyoooooooo, Readers!

How have you been?

Author come bringing a new chapter!

Yeyeyeyyeyeyeye!

Boboiboy is owned by Monsta

"Trully believable" : talking

'Heck with your shit!': thinking

Enjoy~

#

The hall is full of briefing command. Koko Ci and Nut take turn to warn and give input to the team about Tok Kasa. While the team get ready to depart, the station suddenly shook hard.

"Gempa!"

"I'm not doing anything!" Gempa shout in indignant at Taufan accusation.

"So who doing this?!" Gopal have the same though as Taufan, then his face turn pale at Koko Ci next word.

"We're under attack"

That three word make the people inside the hall move in action. Everyone readying their battle weapon. Ice took stance behind everyone. His bow in hand. Gempa hand covered with Earth Gautlet. Halilintar take his Bloody Marry (Twin Sword) and put Bloody Electrica (the knife/dagger) in his makeshift belt. Blaze stand in front of defense line with Halilintar. His heart felt pang as there is hole in their front line, the place Solar usually take his stance beside him.

"Fang, can you become temporary front attacker?" Gempa felt it, the discomfort that Blaze and Halilintar showing with their body language.

"I will try... I can't be as fast as Solar but I can attack more viciously" Fang mumble. He get this gut feeling that the person who dared to smack the station is none other than the culprit who make them like this.

"Right... ready?" Gempa can see that Nut and Ochobot stand behind Ice. Taufan and Thorn manuever themself in front and behind Nut. Yaya and Ying nod their head. They can feel this will be a hard battle. Gopal stand beside Gempa, looking like he will faint the moment the enemy appears.

"Better attack first, the element of surprise with us" Koko Ci state. The station shook again.

"Now!"

Halilintar and Fang take the lead running in the front, while Blaze following them and next come the other.

#

"Well, this is a big station" Retak'ka might as well impressed at the station, but he has urgent matter to attend.

"Locate the power spheras" it is short but the Alien start scramble.

"Roger" while the smartass alien doing his job. Retak'ka next command is for his own entertainment. His eyes twinkling grasping a ball on his hand.

"Destroy"

#

In the Hangar section when the spaceship is parked, Boboiboy team found themselves in a beam battle ground.

"What the F?!" Gopal shout is agreed in everyone mind. They see hundreds to thousands robot attacking them with laser.

"What is that?!" Taufan, squeaking as he is almost get lasered.

"Dinding Tanah!" Gempa create a wall to protect them. Everyone gather behind Gempa's wall.

"This must be power sphera doing!" Ying assessing the robot.