Creatures

Hello, everyone!

Author in here bringing a new chapter

Sorry for taking too long

I got into some interesting thing, soooooo sorry

So hope you like it!

Monsta is the owner of Boboiboy

#

"What a wonderful Planet!"

Said Thorn while they are walking around Planet full of rock and snowflake. Right know they are doing the emergency mission as commander Koko Ci ordered. Thorn drag someone beside him which is Solar who feeling exaperated on everything around him. First, he still annoyed with Halilintar. Second, he is team up with the said person. Third, he have to babysit Thorn so he is not doing some dangerous thing that can cause destruction. And last, there is the Shadow Narcist whose face so grumpy like he drink goat milk in the morning. So yeah wonderful!

"if I'm not wrong this is the place where Eggabot last comfirmed"

Solar fixing his glasses, looking the surrounding area. He can see cliffs, small mountain, and a few cave. Perfect for hiding something.

"I hear form Kak Taufan they get chased by the living thing at here"

Solar is quite intrigued on the adventure Taufan, Gempa, Ice, and Gopal doing in this Planet. A few days back before the commotion, Taufan tell them his amazing mission, his team are trying to retrieve a power sphere. Unfortunately for them the power sphere is actually Eggabot which look like the eggs on some creatures live in here. Ice like to call them 'whalpy' since they resemble whale and penguins with a sharp fangs. The mission goes smoothly when they get Eggabot, but Gopal make it more thrilling as he pick an egg that was protected by Mama Whalpy. Naturally, Mama Whalpy is chasing them especially Gopal. When everyone was focused on Mama Whalpy, Adudu took Eggabot form them. It was Taufan turn to chase Adudu. Ice was changing the terrain using his power to stop Probe form escape. While Gempa trying hard to calm down Mama Whalpy. Solar in not suprissed if Gempa can calm the creature, after all it is mother insticnt, right? Taking care of their kid. Maybe because of that Mama Whalpy become more civil with human? No one knows. At the end of the stories Adudu get beaten up by an angry mother. Huh, suck to be you, Adudu!

"You said monster is a living thing?"

Fang ask still in his grumpy face.

"They are alive right? Of course they are a living thing! Everything that can breath, eat, and reproduce is a living being!"

Solar stare at Fang, challenging him to go againts his answer. Fang wisely shut his mouth.

"And they are cute!"

Thorn excitely tell them his opinion. He is enjoying the scenery and poking everything around him.

"Stop poking anything, Thorn"

Halilintar getting tired watching Thorn poking something

"How come!"

Rebut Fang as he imagine himself in front of the creature.

"Kak Gempa give me the description"

"I bet Ice wanted to have it"

Sometimes Halilintar reflect on why Thorn and Solar have a bad sense of humor.

"Wait a moment don't you think this 'living creature' as Solar said is in here?"

Everyone is so quite that they don't dare to talk loudly