Hurt

Aloha, my readers~

OwO! Author come back to put this chapter!

Yey!

Oh, yes. Author warn you... there is a bit gore with bloody scene below

"Another plan then...": talking

'Sheettt!': thinking

Enjoy~

#

A space plane is orbiting near a planet.

"When will we attack T.A.P.O.P.S?" The yellow alien asked.

To tell the truth, the whole gang of alien is having a seizure at the though on attacking one of the feared intergalactic organization in the universe. T.A.P.O.P.S is not a simple name. For illegal trade dealers, Lanun, and many wicked shady groups, T.A.P.O.P.S is a bad omen for them. It watches over their action and right now they are about to trample that place.

"Soon... but first I have to search a power sphera that could raid the station" Retak'ka says. He has a good idea about what kind of power sphera that could assist them attacking that big station.

'Such a wonderful technology they have. That big thing can float across the galaxy. Let us see if its have the capacity to uphold that body'

"Search a planet with abandoned high tech and metal"

"Why?"

"Of course, to greet my other friend" dark smile appears on Retak'ka face.

#

A few hours passed and the target is achieved. An alien with grayish skin is being chained down. The purpose of capturing this alien is to gain information.

"I repeat again... where is Cyberbot?!" the yellow alien comrade is persuading their captive to answer them.

The gray alien silently watches them. Although, he is cowering in fear at the sight of Retak'ka who is watching the show on the sideline, he still closes his mouth. Retak'ka himself is itching to try out his once again gained element.

"Say where is it or you will die" an empty threat keep flying, yet their victim only biting his lips.

The villain is getting bored on the way the group handles a captivated victim. An idea appearing in his mind.

'Oh my, it has been two centuries since I have excitement... why not using him?' sadistic thought always enjoyable in his life.

"This is boring. Hey, you! Hang him on the wall, let's see how long it take to see him break" Retak'ka wearing a psychotic smile. He let out the Solar power for the first time after acquiring it from the brat. He can feel it, how sluggish the control over this element. The room is lightens up by Reta'kka power. A yellow shining lasso come out from his hand radiating heat and power. Everyone in the room can imagine what will happen after this. The victim terrified at the lasso.

"Yes, you should be terrified. This weapon has tortured many before. Now you will be the next person for its second debut" Retak'ka start whipping his target. The alien is screaming in pain. Every time the yellow lasso meet his skin, it feels like he is burning in hell. Blood splatter is obvious on the wall and the floor. Retak'ka is vicious. He is enjoying the pain, the helpless, and the fear that arise in that pitiful eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

"ARRRGGHHHHHH!!....P-PLEASE!! STOPP!"

This is the first time the group sees such inhuman act. The torture is shaking them to the core. The group dubbed Retak'ka as ruthless and cruel. They would just give the alien a painless death rather than this. One of the crew mate throw up at the sight of sliced meat and a river of blood.