This

Yo, Readers!

How is your day? Author hope it's wonderful

Nyehe~

Usually, if Author doing this intro... there is a new chapter for your guys

Oh, yes, before that, Author have another book called "Boboiboy Short-Fanfic AU". The book is bilingual and for the English chapter, it is currently focusing on Solar angst... ehem the label is (English) for the English language. Go check it out if you're interested.

Anyway, back to this book. Gosh, forgive this Author (T^T)

Monsta owned Boboiboy

" Relishing fear is a crime ":Talking

' Time is important factor ': Thinking

Enjoy~

#

Retak'ka quitely observes Kaizo. He acknowledges Kaizo for his strategic attack with that curly yellow haired man.

" You're interesting " a dark smile appear. Oh, he had a brilliant idea.

" I'm glad someone like you came. Now I can test this. "

A mist spread all over the station. Kaizo couldn't see a thing. He heard someone call his name, but that voice felt so far away.

" Abang..."

Kaizo attention stop at someone particular. His clothes were a bit tattered after the fight.

Fang, you've broken free!I'm glad. Let's get out from here! "

" Abang, you're vicious. You never care for me"

If only they weren't on the battlefield. Kaizo would deny it. He cared for him.

"You're not Pang," he said, but he chose to deny it.

" Then who am I? I'm your little brother, but you never see me as one. Have I ever been useful in your eyes? What is it that I miss? Am I not enough? You always forget me. You never recognize me. When will you see me?"

He saw his little brother crying tears of blood. His face was torn, slashed, dripping red liquid. He noticed a lilac orb fall to the ground and roll to his feet.

"... this is not true"

" Why do you keep rejecting this? This is the reality! "

" This is not happening."

" This happened because of you. Everything is because of you! This is all your fault! You chose to save Boboiboys instead of me! Who the hell do you think I am?! Your burden?! If that's your answer, then it's better for me to die " Fang uses his power to choke himself.

" NO! "

Kaizo wanted to reach out to Fang. To stop his action. He doesn't want to break a promise.

"Kaizo, wake up! It's only an illusion! " Ramenman smacked his rival's head as soon as he appeared from Kaizo's side. He doesn't have the time to gently awaken his rival as the damned alien keeps attacking him from his blindside.

" WOY KAIZO! "Ramenman eventually has to use his weapon to hurt his ally.

Kaizo snaps out of the illusion after Ramenman inflicts damage, quickly gathers his consciousness and backflips, falling back to the save zone.