Teasing

(continued from previous chapter)

-

Truth be told, Jean was looking at Lisa's chest for most of the time. They were just bouncing up and down so much and were practically hanging out of her dress.

Lisa, of course, took notice of it and decided to tease Jean. "Now, just how long have you been staring at them?", she said with a playful smile.

Jean quickly shifts her gaze to the wall, her face bright red. Her attempts to change the topic with forced coughs and awkward hm's failed and decided to just stay silent.

"Well... They're just... uh... um..."

"Just what?" Lisa asked, wanting to make Jean even more flustered.

"They're just... hanging out like that..." Jean continued.

"What? My boobs?"

"Yeah...", Jean wasn't able to look at Lisa anymore. She was beyond embarrassed and kept looking at random objects to avoid looking at her.

"Oh Jean...", Lisa said as she placed her hand on Jean's face, slowly turning her head so that she'd be looking at her. "They're for you to see.", she said with a tempting smile.

Jean couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore and slowly pulled back from Lisa, covering her face with both her hands while letting out a quiet, muffled groan. "Ahh... Lisa, you've got to stop teasing me like that...", she said, slowly pulling her hands down from her face.

Lisa let out a soft laugh in response, and quickly grabbed onto Jean, pulling them both down to their bed. "Sorry, it was just too cute.", she apologized sarcastically. Jean let out another muffled groan, coming from the embarrassment.

"I'm going to bed." Jean said, still flustered from before.

"Aww... I was just poking at you...", Lisa pouted.

--

a/n: wrote it on the spot bye