Lil mothy pt2

IGHT BOYS PART 2 IS HEREEEEEEE, AND it's a spicy one because we do that here there will be alternative ending to this as well. But please read the warnings and enjoy it everyone.

Warning: this chapter contains: smut, first time, nibbling, praising and more.

Heheh I'm sorry buddy but you said to @ you soooooo- rememebringwahat

Months later (by this time you all got used to each other)

Over time you have gotten used to hank and the others, you met 2bdamned who was part ram, having horns and ears of said animal. He's pretty grumpy but nice in a way.

But anyways, you started to join missions with them, mainly either being back up or medic in emergencies, it was 50/50 honestly. This time you were medic, currently wrapping up hanks bloody arm. "Hank how many times I have to say this you have to watch were they're attacking from all angles." You said as you finished wrapping his arm.

He gave a huff, he looked down, mainly tired from the battle. " We're almost there guys." Sanford said as he drove. You put the med kit away, pushing it under your seat and you laid back against the van wall, slowly falling asleep, and tucking your head into your chest fluff like an actual moth would do.

But little did you know, hank was watching you. Seeing how your body was just in perfect form, from top to bottom he loves it, but he couldn't bring himself to say it to you.

As you guys made it to the base, you woken up again wings stretching out as you yawned. Hank immediately getting out and walking out, you looked at him 'what's his deal?' You thought, you shrugged it off and began walking back into the base with some supplies that was brought along from the mission.
As you entered the base you placed it with the other boxes and walked into the base to other things that doc needs you to do.
As you finished the tasks you went back to your room to take a nap. Naps are on of your favorite thing to do, it's like a natural charger for people who do it.

As you napped, someone was in front of your door, hesitating to knock on your. It was hank, he couldn't get you out of his head, when he walked away from the van he went to his room to think about his choice. He soon came to his final decision, to confront his love for you.

As he knocked once again, no answer until... you answered with a tired look while rubbing your eye a little to get the sleepiness away. "Hey hank.. you need something?" You said looking up at him. He's much taller than you, (I'm sorry tall readers :'j) he looked back down on you with his usual look on his face. But on the inside he was nervous as hell. So he just pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to you.

You took the piece of paper and opened it and read it. In slight chicken scratch writing words saying:
"I like you, do you accept?" It said. You looked up at him with a small smile, and gave him a hug. "Of course you big goof." You said feeling two big arms wrapped around you and lift you up and giving you a hug.

After that you two ended up napping in your room for the majority.

Time skip more months

"You sure you're ready?" Hank said while sitting on the bed next to you in his boxers. You look at him, reassuring that things will be fine. This is your first time doing the devils tango so, hank was worried about hurting you in anyway, since ya know mans huge. (In both ways( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

You kissed him. "Everything will be alright hun, I trust you enough you won't hurt me- at least too much" you said with a smile. Hank soon began kissing you again, hands on your hips messing with hem of your undergarments. You gave a simple nod, letting him pull them down. The air hitting your area ever so delightedly.

You moaned into hanks mouth, he took in your sweet sounds, things soon exculpating into more love.
Hank soon began kissing down your neck, the fluff tickling his face a little, soon moving down to your tummy, appreciated your beautiful body, grateful he has someone like you, and you have him. He moved to your thighs now, peppering them in kisses and a few licks here and there.

Soon enough he has your legs opened, your sex exposed to him, he looked up at you for consent and you gave a simple nod, he slowly but surely made you feel so good, he wasn't really experienced in the bed room but he knew the right places when needed. (Like in killing- he'll know where to hit to weaken the enemy not in his case tho :p)

As you huffed out breathy moans, hank was doing his 'magic', his tongue was doing wonders to you, to the point you didn't realize you came. After that hank pulled down his boxers to reveal his girth, it's a good 6.5 inches, he's thicker too. You looked and your face flushed with red. "Umm,-" hank muttered out signaling wanting treatment as well, you got up, grabbing his shaft lightly and moving your hand up and down, faced flushed.

You soon began licking his shaft up and down before taking him in your mouth, bobbing your head. You tasted the pre cum on your tongue, it tasted like salty, but not a lot. Hank soon felt his release coming soon so he pulled you off of him. You gasped out, getting some air in. "You...al...right?" Hank breathed out his chest going up and down. "Yea.." you said, wiping away some pre cum from your lip.

You two soon got into position, your legs up and pushed against your tummy and chest, hank your legs while aiming himself against your entrance. "Tell me if your starting to hurt" hank said, looking at you. You nodded, he slowly began to push in, the foreplay before helped lubricant your hole and his member to make things a little easier but it still hurt. As soon as you felt it inside completely, you stayed still until you adjusted.

Once you gave the signal he began to move, he had an uneven paste but once he found one he stuck with it. It gave musical and mystical feeling against you and your insides. You moaned in pleasure, motivating hank even more, making him go faster. His claws gripping on your thighs, putting your thighs over his shoulders to going faster and deeper.

You were a moaning mess from this, swooning your release on hanks girth inside you. He soon came along afterwards, pulling out and coming on your thighs. Both of you exhausted from the recent activity you two just did.

THIS TOOK LONGER THAN IT SHOULDVE IM SORRY LOL also I got request so those are up next :j
Cya in the next chapter!
-Ari Author