Frantics

Requested by Jestersystem

For context for what you're about to read:

The characters that are involved in this oneshot are called "Fanatics" (In project nexus Universe) they compose the majority of the cult and are the lowest ranked members of them. They wear duck-like masks, paint or tattoos around their head, and bandit rags with boards on their back. They usually attack with bladed melee weapons or throwables and can dodge away from enemies.
-from the madcom wiki

And they look like this

So forgive me if I don't get things right I haven't played the game because I don't have PC so I have to read to understand itDisclaimer: this is a smut, so its gonna get, gross? Idk take it as you like

Disclaimer: this is a smut, so its gonna get, gross? Idk take it as you like

This chapter contains: smut, four way, detailed sex scene and more

Enjoy

You walked through a cave, tired,injured and bleeding. You coughed into your hand, blood spitting out, holding your side to slow down the bleeding but it wasn't enough, your vision started to fade but glimpses of figure appeared, once on the floor you saw them again but not enough to make out who they were.

It was dark and cold, you groaned in pain as you opened your eyes, seeing a few people huddled over you, one mentioned to the others to give you some room. You used your elbows to prop yourself up to and blinked a bit before seeing in a clear vision.

The grunts muttered around as they looked at you. "Wha-where am I.." you asked softly looking at the group of masked people, rubbing your head slightly before getting a response from someone on your left. "We are the ones who worship our leader, crackpot. We mean no harm to you." They said facing you, "huh, so this is a cult of sorts-??" You asked looking around seeing the decorations and lights hung from the ceiling. "We are the ones called 'Fanatics', we are the lowest rank of our civilization." The grunt said helping you off of the make shift medical table.

"Theres ranks? That's surprising." You said curiously, the other grunts took intrigued look in you, they've must've forgotten how a regular grunt looks like. "It is quite normal for us to have ranks, also I believe its best to leave now before the higher ranks find you.." the fanatic said with much worry. You soon were escorted by the grunt and three others. You guys hid in multiple small closet like holes whenever someone came by.

It was clear for a while, you guys made conversation while walking through the catacombs of the cult's facility/caves. While doing so, a figure was falling down from the ceiling, the grunt leading quickly pushed you all into a nearby cubby cave, a crowd of people where in the area, probably for socializing hour something.

So now you 5 were stuck in a closet like cave, sighing slightly you sat down on the floor, "might as well sit down, its gonna be a while." You said, the others doing the same, some tension grew, even though you knew them for an hour or so the air was thicker than fog, the sexual tension for everyone was itching at everyone.

Time skip from a lot consented fore play

As your head was being pushed up and down by the leader of the group, you holes were being lifted. One was thrusting at a slow pace, your womb being kissed ever so softly as your anus was getting rough treatment, hands clawing into your sides. Your right hand was jerking off the last member, as you used your left to keep balance.

You began to get more aroused by the second of everything. You hardly kept your moans under control, the leader had to pull out a few times before continuing to thrust into your mouth. Your watery eyes looked up at them, losing your balance again, letting go completely you were being held by the others, the slowly made their way down to the floor, continuing their motions against you again as they sat on the floor.

Soon enough you were covered in cum, breathing heavily and in the arms of Fanatics, they tired their best to clean you up. They decided to take you back at a later time.

Plot twist you become part of the cult/j
-ari