Serotoin

Jebus X GN! Reader

Requested by Jebusespartner

Prompt: reader gets bombarded with sudden work and gets stressed out by it, so Jebus helps them relieve their stress

Genre: fluff

Please enjoy

It was a busy week in the nexus tower, Phobos was demanding more from his scientists more than possibly due, unfortunately you, You ended up with the most work.

Getting nose bleeds from stress, headaches, migraines, nausea and worse it even gotten to a point where you were considering making those suicide boxes from futurerama to put yourself out of misery.

Endless nights of working and so many cups of coffee was chugged and Phobos didn't have a care in the world for you nor your well being.

Meanwhile

Jeb approached Phobos about how he treated his workers and staff especially you, your brain felt like it was going to explode and splatter on the paperwork. Phobos expressed that didn't care for the thing called 'mental health' in his words.

Jebus soon saw you in your office in a mess of things, eyes baggy, hair mess and clearly seeing you haven't showered in a while. "My goodness (name) are alright- no that was a stupid question, sorry..let's get some fresh air in here-" he said, taking your hand and leading you outside.

The air hit your face in the most refreshing way possible, like Mother Nature just gave you the most wettest kiss ever.

You and Jeb took a smoke, the cigarette eased the pain. "I know it's stressful (name), but I'm here for you. Always.." he said as he gave you a pat on the back, you returned the favor by giving him a hug. "Thank you..jeb.." you softly said as you pulled back with a smile.

Later that night you slept in jeb's room, afraid of being alone after a while, jeb held you in his arms as you slept, it felt safe, and nice.

I'm back, sorry I died out of nowhere, highschool is a pain in ass to deal with sometimes
So I will be writing just not as often as I want

-ari