Rainbow

Neutral bimbo Y/n x Sanford
Fluff
This was funny idea

You're a bimbo, cool but the thing is that you carry around a chainsaw or weapon because its Nevada, so you basically kill targets for money, or stuff, its always killing and your find with that, its just that your targets always get killed before you can do it, which makes it a harder time to get money.

You causally on your way to kill another guy, until you saw a shadowy figure in the corner of your eye, you gripped your crowbar in your hand, and slowly began to walk again before charging to your destination.

You then trip over a wire and almost eat shit into the ground but luckily you caught yourself in a push-up position, you then pushed yourself up and got your crowbar ready. "Who ever is fucking with me and my missions I WILL USE THIS CROWBAR IN MORE THAN ONE WAY ON YOUR PELVIS AND ITS GONNA BE IN A S*X WAY!" you yelled out

Then a large figure came out, he was muscular, tall, has curricular shades, with a bit of stubble. You then stared him up and down angrily before saying, "You! Are you the one who's been sabotaging my work!? If so, Im asking you to stop before I-!" You then were hushed by him. 'DID HE JUST-HUSHED ME??' You looked at the man angrily.

He then spoke out. "Listen, I don't want any trouble I'm just doing my job, well side job but still." Your eyes widen in surprise. "Wait side job?? Hun why do you need a side job??" You questioned putting yourself in a arms on hips position. "Experience :D" he said with a smile. "Um alrigh- wait- who sent you??" You asked.

"His name is John, with a bow tie." He says, your face turning red with anger. "Uhh you good?" He asked, seeing your reaction. "Just. Peachy."

And not long you dashed off to the place were you got your order. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF JOHN." you yelled out with anger. This guy was the same guy who's been ordering you to kill people.

Time skip

You finally got rid of his body and took a shower immediately because you didn't know if he had any skin diseases.

After doing so you left and met the man again, his name was Sanford, you two chatted for a bit before exchanging numbers and saying bye to each other.

This was lazy as hell lmao
-grey