Rascal

Request by RipperSpade
Oc x canon! Envy x Sanford! Fluff to smut. I honestly like envy's design, dude looks like he crawl up a building then cause havoc in a Denny's parking lot.

It was a a normal day in Nevada, cause as usual, oh look the local Walmart is on fire. Anyways, Sanford was out on a supply run with envy, envy was causing side havoc while giggling like a funky child. "Come on Envy! We don't have all day!" Sanford yelled out, carrying some boxes to the van. "Alright alright I'm coming!" Envy said, skipping towards Sanford.

As Envy walked to Sanford they started to help him with boxes, having a conversation with him, enjoying his time with Sanford.

*time skip to the base because I take too long on theses*

Now at the base and chilling in Sanford's room cuddling, enjoying each other's warmth. Envy thought it was a good idea to tickle Sanford and so he did. "Hehehe,, tickle tickle." Envy whispered under their breath. "What was that hun- PFFT HAHAHA!" Sanford was caught off by tickles and laughter by himself and his partner.

This went on for 10 more minutes before Sanford pinned down Envy and blew raspberry's into envy's stomach causing them to laugh hysterically. Then Sanford did little nibbles on envy, causing them to chuckle before he moaning in pleasure as Sanford bit down on envy's neck. Sanford looked up at envy then grinned, envy grinned back as well.

*time skip to fucking hours*

As envy moaned in pure ecstasy of pleasure, Sanford thrusting in and out of their hole, lewd sounds were echoing in the room. Sanford was giving bites and hickeys to Envy as the moaned and groaned in pleasure, their legs quivering and shaking from the intense action happening.

This went one for 3 more rounds before them breathing heavily on the bed, tired and each other's arms.

"I love you San.." Envy said. "Love you too env..." Sanford breathed out, putting his head on top of envy's before falling asleep.

I'm sorry this took so long, I'm been trying to make sure everything in my life don't fall apart like a building that was made in 1709 or something. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
-Grey author