Tcdamned

Yes you read the title right, oc x canon bros. For all who don't know who Tc is here is a reference sheet of her

 For all who don't know who Tc is here is a reference sheet of her

She's honestly one of my favorite ocs

Fluff chapter (or is it?) oc x canon, Tc being extremely loving to doc and doc not knowing how to register it. Doc doin something sus at the end of the chapter :eyes:
Also jk is in here as well here's a pic of him too:

Anyways enjoy guys!8:00am everyone was nearly getting up, some slept in for a few more minutes before being dragged out of bed

Anyways enjoy guys!
8:00am everyone was nearly getting up, some slept in for a few more minutes before being dragged out of bed. Doc was one of them ironically enough, doing an all nighter of work before getting dragged to bed at 4:30am by Tc, who was generous enough to make his coffee, just the way he likes it. Tc is a kind soul, scary but kind.

She was honestly was on low battery because she spent the night with doc, she could've went to bed but she didn't want doc to be lonely so stayed up with him until 4am. Which around 3:56 he was starting to nod off and Tc took hi to bed and slept together. She honestly tries to get him out this bad habit but he's just so stubborn but that won't stop her. But for now she's just pushing through.

As Tc prepared Docs coffee, greeting her friends Jk and hank in the kitchen, grabbing the mugs and walking off, greeting Sanford and Deimos on the way to the shared room that she and doc sleep in. Doc was somewhat still asleep as soon Tc put the coffee down on the nightstand he woke up. "Mmm, morning Tc.." doc said groggily. Tc sat next to him on the bed, sipping her own coffee.

"Sleep enough hun?" Tc said turning to the unlicensed doctor. "Yeah I did." He said, drinking his coffee, the warm liquid soothing him slightly. Tc smiled at him, as he enjoyed his coffee. The day soon began as usual.

The crew watched the morning news for locations of the auditor and his whereabouts. It wasn't easy to find someone's location, especially if they're an entity.

As soon the crew finished they're breakfast, they got dressed and set off to the mission, the mission being a supply run, look for certain files of the whereabouts of the auditor, and not die during the process. Tc usually stayed with doc but she went along with the crew due to her gut feeling of wanting to help.