God Rod

Deimos x Wife! Reader (y'all have two kids one Son [oldest] and a daughter [youngest]
Prompt: oldest son wants another sibling
CW// smut obviously, breeding kink, cumming inside, Deimos being corny as hell, with fluff and domestic situations or something
Requested by: @ihrthaechan
Gonna publish stuff while I can.

Ya know for Nevada, if you're used to the craziness and destruction, you eventually find peace in all of it, for you and your family of course. It's you, deimos, your son and daughter, it's been okay, a few ups and downs but you guys love each other.

You were at the table, drinking some water while playing a crossword puzzle, you felt your oldest son tug on your shirt. You looked over. "What's up kiddo?" You said with a smile on your face, your son asked, "ma, can I have another sibling?" He asked, which caught you off guard a bit you kept your composure. "And why is that dear?" You asked.

"Because I don't want sissy to be alone when I'm at school." He looked jup at you with puppy like eyes, you sighed quietly. "I'll talk yo your father about it okay?" You patted your sons head, he ran off to play. You soon went to your husband deimos to speak on the matter.

"Deimos, may I speak with you?" You said, as you leaned against the door frame of your shared bedroom. "Yes my dear?" Deimos said as he looked up from his book and lowered his glasses. (Yes I made Deimos with glasses in the one shot don't judge)

"Our kiddo asked for..another sibling."  You said, with a smile. Deimos immediately got the message and grinned back.

(Time skip brought to you by this image)

(Deimos mouse pad real)

As Deimos sucked your clit , lubricanting your pussy, juices flowing into his mouth before pulling away, you huffed out breaths of exhaustion and overstimulation.

You two soon where in doggystyle position. "Ready hun?" Deimos asked, making sure your were prepared even though you two have done this multiple times, it's still important to watch after each other each time, you gave a thumbs up and nod of approval.

Deimos started off slowly thrusting into you, causing you to moan softly into your pillow, not wanting to cause a disturbance.

He started to thrust more and more, with his pace quickened, your walls enjoying the friction.

*time skip because I need to publish this. -Grey 2022 25 August*

Soon enough you were asleep in Deimos arms, having dreams of fish for some reason.

E
-Grey