Suffer

Requested by Framing_Villager who wants a grunt to suffer horror movie style

But its not gonna be like final girl, just a grunt suffering

As the night time rain skimmers down on Nevada, there was a lonesome house, decent size, slightly broken but nonetheless intact.

There lived a grunt, just a regular grunt, they were reading a book while listening to the radio.

Little did they know, they were in for a treat.

The creaking of the floor caught them off guard and made them quiet, putting down the radio quickly. Looking up from their book they checked the hallways of their house, no one was there. The grunt just shrugged it off, but when they went back to the couch something felt.

Off...

They couldn't explain it but something didn't feel right in anyway. Especially where they were sitting on the sofa. They were tempted to sit back down but didn't in fact, they didn't feel safe sitting anywhere where the floor was covered, so they walk in a circle for awhile before getting backhanded in the head.

The grunt woke up in agony.

Pain

Suffering from the injuries they felt.

Cuts, bruises, broken bones and much more.

They wanted to scream but was ducked taped shut.

A dark figure loomed over them, a door closing behind them, holding a knife in hand.

Ya boi is on a string :]
-grey