CHP 36

"What happened do you need anything" Ani asked

Instead of answering she got up from the bed and slowly went towards him while Ani nervously moves backward, soon was pinned in wall between bon's hands .

"W...what a..re y..you doing b..b..bondita" Ani asked nervously

Instead of answering bon trails both her hands from his shoulder to his neck seductively . One hand holding his nape of his neck while the other was tangled with his hair , looking at his eyes , bitting her lower lip seductively ,Ani was breathing heavily . Bon slowly leans towards his lips while Ani nervously closes his eyes , he could feel her hot breath on his lips , he clutches his trousers , he was thinking that bon will kiss him but instead she leans towards his ear and wishpered almost kissing it.

"Barrister babu I...I "Bon wishpered

"I w...what bondita" Ani asked in closed eyes

"I...I" bon wishpered

"You...you" Ani said

"I...I want to eat rosogolla "bon wishpered

Making Ani open his eyes in jerk , he was expecting her say I Love You

"What "Ani said shockingly

Bon moves back

"Yes i want to eat rosogollas "bon said casually trying hard not to laugh seeing his reaction

"Ohh "Ani said in disappointment

"What happened were you expecting me to say something else "bon asked teasingly

"No..no i will get it "Ani said nervously running from her room

As soon as ani left bon laughs out loud keeping her hand on her mouth.

"Oh god pati babu you didn't changed a little bit you are still the same old bodhu babu "bon said laughing

Outside room ,

Ani leans in wall and keeps his hand on his heart which was beating fastly

"Was she just flirting with me , bondita seems to have lost her mind due to her head injury that's why she is acting like this, hey Durga maa please save your little anirudh , oh god I should quickly bring her rosogollas otherwise she will eat me" Ani said before leaving from there

After some time , Ani came with a pot of rosogolla , after what happened few minutes ago Ani nervously went and sat beside her in bed . Bon licks her lips seeing rosogolla and took the pot from his hand , she took out a rosogolla and squeeze it before putting it inside her mouth while Ani was looking at her cute antics , bon was Ani staring at her she forwarded a rosogolla to him but when he was about to eat it bon puts it inside her mouth giggling while ani frowns , she again took a rosogulla and forwarded it to him and again she was about to put it inside her mouth when ani holds her hand forcibly puts the rosogulla in his mouth giggling . Bon was looking at him with a small smile when her eyes stuck on his lips there was sudden urge to touch it , feel it , bon didn't knew what happened to her closing her eyes she leans towards him and touches her lips with his making ani eyes go wide open , she kisses his lips softly , soon she broke the kiss and saw ani's face who was still in shock . Soon something stuck in her head and she realised that what blunder she had created , she starts looking here and there , bon was about to say something when ani pulls her by her neck and kisses her deeply making bon's eyes wide open . she clutches her saree , while ani slides his hand and holds her waist pulling her closer . Soon bon too started responding to the kiss , she trails her hand toward his hair and holds it softy massaging it . ani was sucking her lips , soon they broke the kiss and joint their forehead breathing heavily .

.

.

.

so guys here is the chapter , do you all like their first kiss , tell me in comments

.

hope you all like it

.

don't forget to vote and comment

.

till then bye bye