Chapter 1

Her body had scars everywhere , except places that cannot be covered by long sleeves, makeup, and piles of clothes. Some bruises were months ago ..some years ago .
And she knew soon its gonna turn into scars which will remind her everyday of the past. A past that shattered her ,consumed her,broken her totally and unhumanily.

Yet, that did not stop her parents ..from setting her to another marriage. She couldn't do anything,she had no voice of her own, she was adopted at the age of 8, since then she hve always been a burden to them . Then why did they even took her in, she thought. Her parents were abusive, slapped her whenever they desire. Made her do all the chores . She was a slave. A slave that was saving their company. Letting her off to marry rich business people .

The kims are in the car off for a dinner at the most luxury hotel in Paris. They flew over from Korea jst a few days ago for marriage proposal and blah blah to THE MANOBANS. She was dressed in a silk dress ..that covered her arms and legs or say the scars . She wore a glove. It should hve kept her warm..yet her heart was cold .

Her parents told her to not say a word at the dining as she might speak rubbish or words that could reveal the lie . Although she was married to a certain man called kai.
A monster she called. The reason behind those scars . They had sorted out ..cleared all the proof of her being married. Now she's pure..holy and young. Deep down her soul was dead.

The hotel was so beautiful... magnificent, aesthetic . But she was so lost in her own world , her demon. They had reached the particular booked table, it was grand..long and every types of cusines and dishes could be seen.
Two particular shadow could be seen . The MANOBANS.

Mr. Bruce : Oh.. what a delight to meet you in person.

Miss Kim : (laughs) Plz..don't say that ..we r nothing compared to the MANOBANS.

Mrs. Bella : Don't say that miss Kim..after all we never know..your daughter may be our daughter soon.

(All of them were laughing, my parents pretending to be civil..kind and high but inside they were monsters)

Mr. Bruce: You must be the woman.

I bowed and nod my head , we all exchanged hugs and kiss on the cheeks. All of us were seated , my mom next to me and I knew why. So that she could control me.

Mrs. bella: Aish.. we're really sorry but our daughter hve still not arrived!

Well .. I thought I was to marry that old guy ...never know ,they could literally marry me to a 80 yrs old man for wealth!

Miss. Kim : No worry at all! We're in no hurry.

Jst then a woman arrived. I didn't even look up as I didn't wanna tear up there , knowing that I was abt to be married to a stranger ..soon!

She came over the table n I could hear them greeting each other . Her voice, it's was something.... something I couldn't describe... something that made me wanna look up but I couldn't..my heart couldn't.

We sat at the table and the foods were served. I had no appetite but my mom nudge me to eat. And I did. I could feel somebody staring at me.

Suddenly a phone call rang and I looked up but as I was abt to look who's that person ..she had already excused herself. I saw her back ..can a women be this musculine yet so feminine. That suit looked like it was jst for her. Atleast even if she hit me..I hope it hurts less. Sigh.

After few minutes she came back.
She sounded in hurry and told her parents that it's emergency. She said sorry to my parents n told that she had urgent thing to do. Works.
We stood up ..to bid her goodbyes.

That was the first time I looke up.
She was staring at me. Held her hand up.

Lalisa-

Jennie-

She held my arm..it was firm yet very soft. She looked at me intently. And smiled .

"I'll meet you at the aisle Jennie".

And off she went.

The MANOBANS: So from our side ..it's a yes!!! (Happy)

Kims : ofcourse!!! It's a yes from us !!

They hugged eachother.
I was holding myself not to tear up ..the mask that I was carrying was the only thing that was saving me. I'm abt to get married. How come life is so merciless to me. Being with another total stranger again . Who would take my body...to be at their bed..their house..made me choke up my sobs. I can't cry here!

Yo bitches!!!!😁 Ik..ik.. although it's my frst it's a good start. Jk. This is my original story. Plz no copying.
So ..many questions ikr..dnt worry everything would make sense in the upcoming chapters!!!! Bye