Chapter 5

Jennie POV

Wifey!!!!!!!

Lisa must be back.

I went downstairs and I could see her looking around. She turned my way and came rushing my way. Before I could even say a word,she engulfed me in a tight hug. I stiffened. I could hear her sniffing my scent and sighing. She was whispering sorry to me. She sounded so tired. So I whispered it's alright. I was clutching my long sleeves. She broke the embrace and moved sme inch to search for my eyes. I saw dark circles and she looked very tired.

Baby...I'm really sorry. We should be going for honey moon and all or jst me and you time. But again this month, I'm not free. But I'll be staying at home and go to office. She said.

I blushed hard. Our home. It sounded so alien to me. I never had a home. She's really too Direct.

It's alright...I'm fine plz stop saying sorry. I understand. And the maids took good care of me.

Ofcourse!!! They should, your my princess afterall!!. She said.

I must be blushing hard cause she was laughing.

She hold my waist and pulled me closer.

Baby...did u had food? She was cupping my one cheek .

Yes.....I said.

Did u eat well???

Yes. I lied.

Okay ...good then. Me too I had my dinner. Let's go to our room. Im really tired.

I nod and as I was abt to turn . She hold my shoulder and bend down and picked me up in bridal style. I squeaked. She chuckled and peck my lips.

Let's go princess. She said. I had to hide my face at the crook of her neck. She really smell so good.

She pushed the door from her leg and entered. She let me down but didn't hold loose of my waist.

Now unbotton, my shirt. She said.

Huh!!!????? I voiced.

She chuckled and hold my chin.

Baby ...close your mouth. We're not doing anything tonight. Jst undress me..I'm really tired. I won't hve asked you if your my wife. She said.

I'm losing count of how hard I've blushed.

I coughed and nod my head.

I hold my hand up nervously. She was so near. And she was looking intently to me. I hold her tie and untie it. Next I circled and pulled out her coat. I went back to the front and started buttoning down . I can literally see her sports bra. And as I've reached the last bottom....I couldn't ignore the packs . She must be a going gym regular.

I took the shirt out and she was jst in sports bra.

I took a step back and released my breath I was holding on.

Well who gonna unbotton my pants? She said.

I froze there. Is she kidding with me.

Come on hurry up wifey...I'm really tired.

She's not kidding.

I went near her. I saw her belt. I couldn't help but shivered. Past memories came flooding. I was shaking .I  hold the belt. I can't do this.

He came home drunk.
You slut...how dare you look to the other man at the party. He was so angry. I cried and told him that I didn't and that he hve mistaken it. He turned more angry and shout, 'are you accusing me as a liar'!!!! He launched my side...took out the belt in hurry. And smacked me all over my body. I was bleeding. I begged for forgiveness but he did not stop. And that was jst the beginning.

Hun!!!! Babe.. what's wrong??? Lis was shaking me. I had tears in my eyes. She panicked and hold my hand that was on the belt. Kiss my palm and shoed me saying...'its okay baby, don't cry...I'm sorry I won't do that again I was jst teasing you' .

She engulfed me and ruby back. I relaxed and stopped sobbing. She broke the embrace.

You know what? I'll go take a shower... meanwhile you make the bed. Then will sleep together. Alright???

I nod.

She sighed and kissed my forehead.

I take long shower so don't wait for me. Go and sleep.

I nod.

She took her clothes and entered the bathroom.

I could hear the shower turned on. I stood by the bed and waited for her.

Cold water splashed my whole body while I was sleeping.
How dare you sleep before me!!!!!
She pulled me by my hair and drag me out of the room.

You bitch!! Stay here.

I was all wet. I sobbed silently.

Lisa came out of the shower after 30 minutes and was jst on sports bra and a towel wrapped on her hips.

She was me and forrowed her eyebrows.

Why are you standing there baby???
Aren't you sleepy??

I was waiting for you. I said.

She came towards my and put a strand of my hair back my ear.

Baby ....I told you to sleep right???

She kissed my forehead. ' let me wear my dress and cme okay?'

I nod.

After 1 minute she came back wearing comfy clothes. She looks more relaxed now.

She hold my hand and tugged me in the covers. She went the other side and dim the lights.

Baby..can you turn over the side. I wanna spoon you. She said.

I really grew very nervous but I obliged.

She came nearer and circled my waist. Pulled me in and kissed my shoulder.

Sleep now wifey. She said.

She didn't even spare a space. I could smell her scent. I could hear her heartbeat.

I don't remember how I felt asleep. But that was the best sleep ever i ever had.

Wassup wassup wassup!!!!! Enjoy