Chapter - 21

Lis pov -

My kitten was sleeping peacefully, despite the event that happened yesterday.

I don't hve a clue what happened and I'm frustrated and losing my patience. My babygirl is not saying a word to me....and I dnt wanna force it on her but she hve to trust me.

She stirred.

"Love??" She's whispering... calling for me.

"Kitten ...I'm here baby. Wake up..baby ..let's hve breakfast hmm.."
She nuzzled in my neck , indicating she wants to sleep more. So I let her sleep a bit more.

________

Breakfast

I'm feeding my baby here and I'm glad she's eating nicely but I can sense .. she getting aware whenever I try to move or go far from her.

Kai called me to attend his party and I thought of going alone as nini gets nervous around people but looking at her now...I dnt think i can leave her for sme time.

"Love? Do you wanna attend my best friend party...if u don't wanna ..it's okay baby??"

If my Baby is not okay wit it ... I'll stay with her as long as she wants.

She stared with her cat eyes to me and whispered " if you'll go ....I'll cme too " and clinged instantly to me .

" Okay then baby..we shall go"

Kissing at the top of her head ... I started feeding her fruit salads.

______________

   My pretty baby wanted to choose the dress for me, so I laid back and watched her sexy tiny figure. She's so fragile, one snatch and she'll break.

There's this possesive and warm feeling in my heart. I'll burn this world for my wife.

"Lili, who's that friends of tour's??" She asked me as she was searching for my necktie.

"Kai ..nini , the one that you saw at the party." I replied.

I would hve not seen it...if I was not that attentive towards her, but I saw her whole body going stilled for a sec.

__________

We're in the car heading for the party. My wife is my my lap and mumbling words abt strawberries and their varieties. It's freaking cute seeing her so like this.

As the car stopped..we went out with nini... holding tightly to me.

As soon as I entered..i could see many people hve attended the party. Kai... although he's been MIA for any 5 to 6 years, i do know that his business is going well.

Everyone approached us as they saw us and congratulated on our wedding and success of our company.

My nini here is blushing so much. Shit! I dnt want others to see her like this. Fuck..I think ..we hve to leave the party....I wanna make love with my baby.

She's holding me with her ting fingers, looking up to me time to time and blushing whenever I caught her.

" It looks like it's your own party" he mused. Kai.

"Must be cause of my beautiful wife here" i smired.

"Hmm I'm sure. I mean ..ur wife is quite hot. Every man here can't stop staring. You got lucky." he smirked.

Kai is my bestfriend but ...I don't give a fucking care... I'll don't like the tone..and his smirk. I'll burn his mouth and dick if he ever comment on my wife again.

Kai smile went off . He must hve seen my jaw tikking .

" I'll leave you for sme time. We'll talk again bro" he faked laughed and went.

As soon as he left...i called my secretary.

"I want Kai's company stake share be drop off to the lowest the company hve ever suffered" i cut the call.

Kai is lucky. I would hve killed him if he was not tat close to me.

_____

My baby hve not eaten . I hve fill her stomach.

" Baby  ...I'll cme in a sec. Jst stay here okay?. I promise I'll be fast" i kissed her softly when she mumbled a quiet yes to me. So obedient.

My heart went cold when I did not see my wife at the table. Fuck.. where is she!!

_________

" Finally... you're in my grasp. I'm gonna enjoy you and fuck u good with my dick " a dark figure spoke.

She stood there ...with tears rolling down. She just wish she could hug her lisa one last time and said her that she loves her a lot.

Puuuf...enjoys.