Chapter 10

Lisa stuffed her with lots of food. She wanted her wife to be healthy and well fed.

"baby.. let's me feed you the desert too" lisa took a scoop and brought it near her lips , motioning her to open her mouth

Jennie was so full, but she still craved for that mouthwatering desert displayed on the table. She felt shy n embarrassed for hving such a big appetite n the fact that her wife won't stop feeding her so loving.

Reluctantly she opened her mouth n savoured the desert. Although Jennie came from a well of family n a rich ex husband she was unknown to the world of foods. Pancake,tea,potato,rice was all she ever had. In the few days with lisa, she was well fed with too many wonderful dishes . This desert was another she's hving for the first time.

So when that first flavour hit her tongue , she was on a bliss , her eye sparkled n she craved for more. Lisa saw her eyes lit up for the first time...her heart skip a beat n she awed so hard in her head.

She pecked her lips n smiled with adoration. She fed her desert too seeing her wife enjoying it. She was so happy. Jennie made her feel too many things. Lisa felt in peace whenever she's with her wife. " I'm never gonna be alone n sad anymore " she wondered.

Jennie blushed hard knowing lisa fed her share to her. Her heart rejoiced for the first time with that simple act but for Jennie it was like the world.

Lisa called the manger as they stood up to leave. She left a big tip as the food made her wife happy. But she had other plans too... she's not gonna let it slip.

Lisa pulled Jennie close to her chest and hugged her loving. She caressed her cheeks tenderly.

" It's a sin , to be this beautiful " she leaned down n kiss her , pulling her close by her waist.

Jennie was stunned . She looked up at lisa with wide eyes n pink cheeks....her lips slightly open.

Lisa chuckled at her reaction.

" I'll take u right here, if you look me with that eyes " lisa warned. Jennie quickly looked down , her cheeks on fire. Lisa laughed and pulled her into a hug. Her heart melted when Jennie relaxed.

" Boss " he bowed.

Lisa turned serious right away n gripped her wife closer to her. Of possible.

" Get that man kicked out ... make sure he won't be accepted anywhere .....no sent him to prison for life" she venom out .

As soon as she heard wat lisa said... Jennie looked up to lisa.

" Plz ...it's okay ..I'm alright, I pr...omise. it's not necessary at all..plus wat abt her family n all , it will break them " Jennie hurried at once.

She soon realised wat she did n she shut her mouth n bowed down.

It was silent for a sec n Jennie slapped herself inside her brain for being so stupid.

Lisa sigh n pulled her chin up.

" If that wat you want wife. But I'm only lessening it". " Jst kick him out n nothing else, you can go " lisa took her wife's hand n walked out.