Chapter 13

They end up making breakfast together. Not without lisa clutching to her wife n peppering her with loads of kisses. Jennie was blushing the whole time . But she was happy. Her heart was happy.

"Baby, we're going for checkup" with Jennie on her lap , feeding her she spoke. " N I don't want a 'no' as an answer alright??"

Jennie felt little under her intent eyes. She reluctantly nod with her heart hammering. She hated hospital, reminded her of the countless times she ended up.

If lisa ever knew any....anything thing abt this. Only God knows wat she'll do. But lisa had no idea abt anything. Her wife was hiding things to her. Jen's perfect family made lisa assume that she's loved . But the scars on her body made lisa mind change n she was on a hunt to find out the truth.

At the car lisa can sense her wife getting anxious on her lap.

"Baby, relax I won't let any harm do to you, we're jst gonna scan your body n do some health checkup. I promise I'll be right next to you" she rubbed her lower back whispering sweet promises.

Finally Lisa's heart warmed when Jennie calmed down n relaxed. Her wife was warming up to her.

Throughout the check-up lisa was next to her as promised . Never let that little cute hand go. She was enjoying it extra as her wife was sticking to her and looking up to her anxiously. Lisa pampered her with kisses making her wife calm down.

"Wife, I promise I'll cme in a minute. I gotta talk to the doctor" . They were in a rest room with Jennie's face at the crook of her neck. She felt Jennie nodding.

"Dr. Jules I want the exact details" lisa tensed seeing their family head doctor with a sad n worried expression.

" The scars lisa...sme are for years n sme jst months ago. It's not by an accident. I think , she's been in a abusive relationship or its self harm. There's blade scars, iron, her bones are healthy but physically her stamina is too low. If she gets sick , her body won't be able to take it well like normal people. Even if you feed her nutritious meals, her body will take time to heal . Also ...I'm sorry but.. I don't think her body has the strength to carry a baby..it will likely end up as miscarriage. Agh..I don't know lisa, I jst feel too bad for your wife . As a doctor, I telling you, the damage is too much. Her mental state must be affected too.

Lisa was on a roller coaster of emotions. The grip on the seat was soon abt to be shrewd into pieces.

" But now she's yours to be looked after. And assuming with the fact that you didn't even spare a sec for her to breathe a while ago cause u were worried abt her, I'm preety sure , she's looked well after. So now all you need to do is take care of her very well. And it's all gonna be fine. Jst make sure she's happy n most importantly healthy" she smiled n gave her sme medicines and vitamins.

Jennie paled looking at lisa as she strode her way. Her wife looked very disturbing and was in deep thoughts.
" She must be disgusted by me" she mumbled sadly n tears swelled up but she won't cry. She's glad lis made her happy ...even jst for sme days. It was enough for her but her heart was in pain.

Lisa had lots of going on in her mind only God knows how she destroyed the whole room out of rage and relaxed down thinking her wife is still at the hospital.

So when she saw her wife sitting at the bed slumping , she buckled herself , not wanting her wife to know the things the doctor told. She knew it was a sensitive topic to talk. She won't let that night occur again. She didn't want her wife to shiver in fear n going to a panic state.

"Wife, look up" she stood between her legs .

When jen raised her head ..she cursed herself.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I took time. It won't happen again" with that she kissed her wife n pulled her in an embrace. She sighed deep , thinking she's so lucky to hve this angel in her arms.

"Let's go , wife" she carried her bridal style with Jennie at the crook of her neck.

At the car, she let her sit on her lap and kissed her all over her face n chest.

Soon her wife went off to sleep. Jennie was living a life she never knew it existed. She thanked God for giving her such a loving wife. She was on a daze.

"Meet me at my house, I'll be arriving now " she cut the call n looked at her wife, caressing her cheeks. Her heart pained with all the info abt her health. She's gonna spoil her wife to the extent she'll only perform on the bed n nowhere else.

Her wife made her so happy. Seeing her everyday waking up with red cheeks warmed her heart. Lisa was content n happy at last. It was only because of her wife. Only if Jennie knew.