Chapter 11

At the Car

Lisa light feather touch on her arms , stomach n face was a torture . She squirmed n was constantly moving.

" Baby..don't move too much , ur hurting my thing down here " she teased.

Jennie blushed red and she bit her lips.

" Uh..I..uh..plz stop "

"I will like to hear u say that on the bed , baby "

Lisa saw Jennie face completely turn into red. She laughed finding it too hot n cut at the same time. Jennie's brain was not functioning properly. She was aroused..the women looking so hot aroused her in ways she can't possibly think.

They finally reached . Lis took her hand n walked off . Jennie jst followed her wit all the torture her wife gave while on the car.

" Take all ur clothes out n wait for me at the bed , I'll come in a minute , hurry baby ...go " she whispered near her ear n left.

Jennie had a wonderful night ...the most wonderful night of her life but it all vanished as soon as the words spilled out . She knew that this day will come , but it saddened her too deep knowing it's the last day she'll be treated good. She's gonna see all her scar.

She didn't want that to happen...she was getting used to the extra care her wife gave. She sobbed silently n went upstairs.

She stripped off her clothes n laid at the bed. She dimmed the light low , hoping lisa won't see the scars. She'll make sure of it.

Pathetic looking monster!!! Look at urself!!!! You can't even make my d***k stand. Y is ur boobs so small...ur so fcking fat..full of fats. Cme suck my dick!

Although in the contract..it was said that there will be no sexual conduct between them. Kai was a snake. He only kept Jennie virgin but let her do nasty things, treated her like an object , let her suck her dick forcefully, let her watch him hving sex with strangers. He will often touch all over her body expect her flower.
But she was molested , assualt by her own husband.

" You like it dim, wife?" Lisa's voice ranged in the silence.

Her heart started beating fast n she started sweating .

" Baby, I wanted to see you n devour you whole, but it's alright we can do it other time right baby?" She came near the bed slightly moving her hands towards her leg.

" I'm gonna make you scream in pleasure" she kissed her legs, went upper her thighs , near her flower, belly , her tits , her neck n they were face to face. Lisa was hovering Jennie wit her huge figure .

" Are you okay wit this baby?" Lisa saw her breathing hard n sweating.

She nod as it was a wife's duty to fulfill.

Lisa kissed her passionately. She went for collarbone n kissed it sensually. Jennie was squirming the whole time, it made lisa so hard hearing those whimpers.

She went for her delicate neck , sucking .

Jennie's moaning didn't help at all to lisa as she was holding bck as not to scare her or do it in hurry. She wanted to devour her slowly .

Her neck was all red n it was gonna leave a mark.

Lisa did not complain when she saw Jennie in her undergarments as she knew her wife was a shy one. She'll take it slow.

But something caught her eyes. As she looked down her stomach , the light was dim but she could see a scar, a very very deep one . Lisa frozed n on the switch fast.

It was so fast that Jennie had no time to cover herself. She frozed , stood up. Her eyes swelled but she hold in her tears.

It was silent for a moment. Awkward.

Jennie raised her head to look at her wife. Wat she saw made her completely shattered. She started shaking n sweat build up . She bowed her as soon as she raise n prayed to God to have mercy on her . Lisa's eyes was cold , murder and in anger . The warm eyes for her was long gone.

" Who did this? " Her voice was cold . Jennie shivered.

" It.. it's..uh..uhhh..it was an acci ..dent " she stuttered.

" Don't lie to me Jennie , I hate liars" Jennie's heart crushed. Her heart was in pain n she didn't know why , maybe she thought lisa was different. She was a fool. There's no happiness in her life. She thought too high of herself , thinking a women so high like lisa will ever treat her good after seeing her scars. Her tears rolled down n she cried silently. Like always.

Press the star my dears💃💃💃