Chapter 18

They we're already heading off to Korea in the private plane lis bought 2 weeks ago.
Although lisa came from a very rich background, she had always been laidback n travelled on first class .

But now  she had a wife, which she's very possessive n protective of. N Lis wanted to give her wife the best...the best of everything. (Partly also because she did not want any other people to stare or even look at her wife)

Jennie laid topless with jst a thin fabric covering her preety pink pale flower.

They we're inside the room ...high up the sky. It's been only 1 hour... meaning 13 more hours to go. But Lis had been impatient n wanted her wife bare chest to be stuck to her.

But as her wife undressed herself obediently n was bitting her lips n fidgeting with blush all over her cheeks. Lis couldn't help out but let out a groan. Her plan was jst to feel her wife skin to skin n sleep but her beautiful....oh so beautiful wife was a siren.

A sinful siren ...she would commit over n over again.

Now that her plans had changed...lis started moving towards her prey slowly n slowly.

As Jennie felt a shiver run down her whole body , she looked up ..only to meet her wife's lustful... something like adoration in her eyes. Lis probably seeing her oh so innocent eye's, she couldn't help but dive right in.

She let her wife straddle her n began to massage her delicate tits. Jen squirmed n let her hand fall on lis's  shoulder for support.

She started sucking her tits like a hungry wolf . Jen moaned loud n it was over. Lis couldn't handle anymore. She had to take her wife right there n there.

So she laid her gently down ...kissed her or more like ravished her lips. Lis sucked her tounge over n over again. Jennie was probably a sec to cum over with that kiss...but before she could ..lis stopped.

Lisa chuckled seeing her wife protest.

"Baby... patience. After I start , you're gonna beg me to stop" she smirked

Jennie squirmed hearing the words.

Lisa went lower n lower... kissing n sucking her every spot she can.
Jennie screamed when lis licked her sweet flower . She then dived in like a hungry beast. She licked the clitoris repeatedly.

Jen surely was on cloud nine. Her moans were making lis member turn into solid stone.

Grabbing her hair she screamed her name as she came down.

Lis then stripped her clothes n holding her member she dived right in.

Ahhhhhh!!! She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Aggh!! Baby so tight. Fuck. So good"

Lis then went n showered her wife with kisses ... gently kisses, whispering how beautiful n pretty her wife is. N that she loves her so much she'll die. Lis was still inside her but she did not move as she wanted her wife to adjust.
Jennie had tears over her eyes as she heard her wife's words.
Never in her life had she heard someone saying her words of love.

Not only did lis compliment her but she is  always gentle with her. Although it's been only a short period of time, Jen trusts her with all her wife.

As she put her arms over lis neck, lis started to move.

"Aagh fu*k ur driving me crazy"

Looking downside, lis can see her member going in n out. First she'll let it out  slowly then bang hard making Jennie scream in pleasure.

She started moving fast n hard. Their skin making sounds with Jennie scratching lis back n moaning.

*Ah ..uh. ..ah lis .. stop..it's too mch ..i..i can't!!!!* Jen had tears n was second to pass out.

*Then say the safeword baby* lis smirked when her wife did not say the word.

*Lisayah ...I'm about to ..ahhh!!!* Jen couldn't voice out because of the hard penetration.

With that lisa speed her pace...hard n fast , sucking her tits n pinching the other one.

Both of them jerked at the same time. Lis seeing her wife panting with sweats n marks all over her neck n with their both cum flowing out made him hard again.

So she flipped her n then thrust his member in once.

Jen screamed with the suddenly movement.

*Fuck baby...I'm gonna fill ur womb with my seeds" with that she started moving fast n hard.

Jen was screaming n moaning n was crying . She couldn't handle the force . But it was too good ..too good. She was losing her sense n had her eyes roll n her back arched as lisa made her body turn n started kissing her . Her tits were getting to sensitive with lisa pinching n massaging it like a dough.

*Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!💦💦💦* She cummed once again but her dear wife did not stop.

Lisa was thrusting hard n fast sucking n pinching her life. Her wife was too tight...sucking his member too good.

Lisa cummed deep inside but his member was still throbbing hard.

So she flipped her once again n thrusted her dick inside her cunt , hard n Deep.

*Fuck* her wife was too tight. Lis wanted to mark her all over her soft n delicate skin.

*You're so beautiful baby. Only mine . No one else * she started rolling inside her n then hitting her g spot hard over n over.
Both came at once but lis didn't stop n let her cum twice.

Jen could not move anymore. Iis was still inside with Jennie layin on top.

"Baby sleep" she kissed her head n Jen drifted off in deep sleep.

Jen was blushing all over as lis was feeding her fruits in the bed.
Right before that she let her ride in her huge dick. Lis sure did enjoy her wife's tits bouncing n her member going in n out with their cum al over it.

Lisa had to feed her baby's tummy.
Her wife was too good today.. listening to her like a good girl she is.

They had sleep for about 7 hours n the love they made was atleast 5 hours but they still had some hours to go.

After feeding her shy wife n  changing their clothes , they went back to their seats with lis snuglling her wife neck.
Jen was all red after the sex, she was too shy n couldn't look at her eyes. Her was too cute n innocent.

Making lis have this very protective and possesive aura.

She started sucking her wife sweet spot in her neck . Jen was covering her mouth n was squirming.

"Li...ah..ah..plz..sto..stop...ahhh..*
She moaned.

"Baby ...if I hear you moaning once again I'm gonna strip u right here n fuck you hard" lisa smirked loving the way how her wife was trying to run away from her.
Her little cat.

After few minutes she stopped her torture n let her wife play with her hands.

Jen was sitting sideways on her lap, touching her fingers n then looking up to her in time to time. N when she caught her staring, her wife will squeal cutely n cover her face on her neck.

Jennie was scared but at the same time she knows her wife will be there n that her wife won't let anything happen. So she decided to jst be close to her wife as much as she can.

*Uuuffffff I'm back. Sorry 😔 for the haitus lol*