Chapter 20

Jennie did not see it cming. How lisa let go of her hands on her waist and how he hugged Kai like he was someone very close to her.

Although lisa was gentle and so good to her. Jen hve somehow noticed that lisa was only like that towards her. Although she's not rude to the maids or her parents, she was always in a 'mind ur own business ' mode.

But whenever lisa sees Jennie....her whole demeanor will melt and smile loving to her. Only to her.

So when she hugged him, Jen felt a part of her tat she managed to bring back cause of Lisa's continuous shower of love , slowly break down.

She was hardly hiding her pain behind Lisa's love. But now it seems ...all of it was temporary.

Her lisa will leave her . Her lisa will hate her. Her lisa will be disgusted of her.

The damage Kai n her parents left was all cming back. It never left
It will forever hunt Jennie...never leaving her. Forever a scar.

"Kai!! It's been so long. I should be the one telling you tat " lisa retorted back.

Kai laughed out loud. It bought shivers down her whole body. Fear was taking over her. All the memories of his abuse was consuming her.

"I dnt know if I should still consider you my best friend after missing out on me for 4 years. Heard ur married and..."

After hearing lisa speaking out those words, Jen mind n her sight was clouded black. Dark jst like her life. It was suddenly dragging her towards a dark hollow. A hollow with no happiness. No laughter. No love. No lisa.

But it's was short Live as she felt her wife's soft grip oh her waist and her worried tone asking her abt wats wrong.

lisa was abt to introduce Jennie to kai as her oh so beautiful wife. But she turned back n her heart pained seeing her wife shaking and taking Deep breaths.

"Baby ..baby plz plz baby. Look at me baby plz. What happened!??" Jen could see her wife's worried expression n her scared tone.

Jen could not hold anymore n she sobbed. Clutching to her wife ... whimpering and telling her not to leave.

Lisa could not understand anything. Jst sec ago she was fine. N now suddenly she's crying.

Her heart was hurting seeing her wife in pain.

"Baby ..plz dnt cry. Your hurting me. I won't leave you baby . Tell me what happened" she whispered gentle know Jennie was sensitive.

But jen continued to cry more. It was taking people's attention..
And so she picked up her wife in a bridal style..

She didn't give a damn abt those people. Her vision was blank. She did not see her father..her mother..her bestfriend Kai or anyone. It was only Jennie. Her wife. She had to take care of her wife. Her wife needed her.

So with that she left the party n entered their car.

"To the mansion now!!"

Jennie was crying hard. It was hard to breathe. Lis had to do something.

"Oh baby. Stop baby. Don't cry ...come on...plz dnt cry. For me baby plz" she whispered, kissing gentle all over her face.

Jen clutched her wife's collar and pulled her even more close... if possible.

"Plz don't leave me lisa. I swear I love you. So so much. I ..i..i..l..love y...you. l..lisa plz...d..dnt l..eave me.p..plz" Jen cried harder stradling her. Her face at the Crook of her neck. Lisa's scent was somehow comforting her.

"I won't baby. Never. Nothing could apart us hhhmmn. Not even you can convince me wit tat...okay darling. You're forever tied to me hhmm...you understand baby" she gently whispered to her.

Jennie was calming down with lisa close to her n those words ...those magical words she didn't deserve.

As they arrived to the mansion. Lisa carried her wife n went upstairs to their room. Jen was clutching tightly to her afraid she'll leave her.

Her wife started unbottoming her clothes and took her towards the tub.

She gently laid her down in the warm tub , unbotton her clothes and went in with Jennie's back to her front.

The atmosphere was now silent. Jst the sound of the water dripping and lisa continuously whispering sweet words to her.

Lisa cover her wife with the towel to let her dry. Then carried her towards the bed and started kissing her all over her body gently.

Jennie's eyes was watering again. As she was sure ..when lisa will know everything.  She will leave her. She cried out a painful cry hearing to all of Lisa's loving words. All of this will soon be no more.

Unknown to her ...lisa although was giving her all attention to Jennie. She can't help but think where it all went wrong. Maybe it because of her. Maybe because she left her grip on her for a sec.

Although she was calm outside her whole inside was ragging. Whoever or whatever triggered her wife....she will kill that thing , slowly and painfully. Everyone on in the party will be investigated thoroughly by her. Her parents too will not be spared.

But rigjt now her wife needed her. So she gently kissed her wife all over again.

"Baby...what are you doing to me. You're making me crazy. You're so beautiful. Prettier than a fairy. My beautiful wife"

And so they made love the whole night. Making Jennie forget everything. Jst the pleasure and love clouding her mind.

And lisa marking a scar in her heart.

And how lisa was thrusting in n out slowly n kissing tenderly all over her. Whispering how deeply she loves her.

Tis was heaven to Jennie.
Lisa was her home.

________________

"Robes, it's someone from the party. Take in anyone you find suspicious of. Make no mistake. I want that person in 3 days." The line went silent.

She sighed seeing a figure sleeping peacefully in the sheets.

_____________

"Fuck...dnt tell me tat bitch is sucking my frnds now"

Hahaaaaahaaa!!!

He laughed evily.

"Tmrw I'm gonna held a party n invite them. Then I'll take her. I'm sure she'll refuse but tssskk...she doesn't know tat ...I will ask lisa ..I'm sure she won't refuse me.
Pffft...this time I'm gonna fuck her hard"

"Tat bitch n her family. I'm gonna ruin them!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!"

_______

Sup!!!! Do presss the star ✨