Chapter 6

(No one pov)

She woke up with a shiver running down her spine. She can feel the other warm body glued to her breathing near her ears. She stiffed realising how intimate their position was. She could feel the warm hands inside her shirt. She tried to move quietly afraid that the person will wake up. She had to start her duty. Making breakfast.

Slap!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to tell you to cook the fcking breakfast early and warm. I'm the bread earner of this house.  You had 1 fcking job in the morning. Look at you , sleeping whole day like a princess, ugly asf and fat as pig!!!! Holding her chin, he stood up. The other beneath him was abt to past out of fear. His height added more power to his dominance. She was 5'4....pale, thin, her ribs could be seen in sheer nakedness, weak...and afraid,she couldn't do anything. So she shut her mouth and bear everything that came towards her. She was in remorse pain but her hrt was numb. She was numb.

As soon as she moved an inch, the other body pulled her in more and snuggled between her neck and shoulders. It was a deep voice. She really had a deep and soft voice.

'Wifey...... where do u think you're going???'

Uhhh.... Uh ...! She couldn't say anything. Lisa had a hoarse voice. Shiver ran down her spine again.

Princess... what's wrong???

Uhh...umm.. I hve to make breakfast for you. The maids will o..only arrive at 10 . She stuttered.

'That's so sweet of you baby'. She smiled on her hair. 'but you know what??'

W..whh..what??

She flipped her so swiftly. She was facing her . Lisa opened her eyes and looked at her warmly. She took a strand of her hair and put it back her ear. Lisa then stroke her cheek gentle.

'This....me cuddling you and kissing you is much better' she then peck her lips and smiled.

Jennie couldn't help but flushed red. This behaviour towards her was so alien.

Lisa chuckled seeing her reaction and pulled her in. She was at the Crook of her neck.

Okay...okay..I'm jst messing around. Today your gonna Cook for me and tmrw I'll do it. Will do the breakfast turn by turn. But I'm warning you, I'm horrible at cooking!.

Jennie nod.

'Words baby.' lisa commanded.

Jennie instantly nod her head and said okay.

Lisa broke the embrace. 'thats my good girl'. She kissed at the top of the head and let go of the grip on her waist.

Jennie immediately felt empty but got off the bed.

I'll go . Jen said.

'Okay....wifey...'lisa had a sleepy tone. She was really tired.

Jennie went to the washroom and cleaned herself and went downstairs and started making pancakes and hot chocolate milk. Lisa had requested that.

Lisa on the other bed was shuffling from on side to another. She couldn't hold more. She missed the brunette. She wanted to hold her longer. So she jumped out of the bed and rush over to washroom. She changed her clothes into sweat pants and a loose shirt.
She went downstairs.

Jennie was struggling to pick the plate at the top of the cupboard. She groaned and thought that the girl is freaking tall. Or jst that she's tiny!!.

She squealed and jumped when suddenly a warm thing embraced her. It was Lisa. She was laughing at her sudden action. She was really embarassed.

Lisa put her head over her shoulder and put her one hand inside her tshirt. She stiffed.

Damn ..! Baby you sounded so cute. Lisa said. ' let me help you princess'.

She mumbled a thankyou.

Lisa really did not had a plan on leaving her. She was working the whole time while lisa was jst looking at her and was randomly sucking her neck and kissing her cheeks. She moaned unknowingly and tried to get off but lisa was giggling looking at her flushed face and was kissing her more.

Finally the cooking was done. She was 1 chair away from lisa. Jennie saw how Lisa's eyes lift up devouring the food. She felt good for the first time. No one liked her cooking. No one.

But lisa noticed something wrong!!.

Wifey....why are you not having your pancakes????

Uh...I hve no appetite. She lied . She was starving.

You slut. You're so fcking fat. Your only allowed to hve 1 meal a day. He slapped her hard and shouted. Look at other wife's of my friend. They're slim, tall , educated, beautiful but you're jst a fcking useless human!!!! I'm keeping track on your diet. If it increases...I'm gonna burn your skin. And he burnt her fair skin. It was jst the Beginning.

Lisa was serious now. Jennie saw that look. She panicked thinking did she made a mistake. She started shaking and her tears swelled up. She was trying her best not to break down. She didn't want to go through again that.

Lisa noticed everything. How she flinched everytime she gets near. The fear in her eyes....she couldn't ignore the scare she saw in her wrist. Lisa was awake last night peppering kisses over her face and palm. She woke up when Jennie was having a nightmare. She noticed her petite body when she took her in arms. Lisa was smiling the whole time but her heart was bleeding knowing something really bad happened to Jennie. She even noticed how she panicked when Jennie was holding the belt. She made sure that she'll burn all the belt of hers . There won't be a shadow of the belt in their house. Their home. She knew Jennie lied when she said she was not hungry.

Come here. She command. She pat her lap.

Jennie had no choice but to obey her. She should hve know life was not easy for her. She thought atleast, maybe...jst.. jst a little hope that lisa will be different. Her heart shattered. She really is a fool ...she thought. She was useless...ugly... a divorce woman..she was chubby and fat ..she didn't deserve anything. She thought.

Enjoys!!!! Lisa is gonna be an abuser here. But she'll change . Love changes her. Don't hate her.