Chapter- 9

Jennie laid lifelessly after the 3 hours tortured she recieved for smiling towards a male partner of his husband. She begged him saying that she was jst being polite. He never listened as she took the hot iron and press it against her stomach and many cuts here n there except her ugly face. She begged to the heavens to save her n end this pain but she was so wrong as it was only the beginning of tis endless misery.

Lisa's heart ached when she saw her wife's eyes filled with fear n pain . She can see her sweating and breathing heavily. She sat there scratching her delicate hand and jst a few more scratches n her skin will hve ripped out.

"Wife"!

Jennie startled n realised tat she was still stuck to her seat. Her hand was sweating and so was her whole body. She wanted to run. She could. But where will she go??. She was useless... nobody will take her in or even glance her an eye or a help. She stood shaking n hoped that lisa will not hurt her in open atleast kai did not.

Lisa could hve jst extended her hand n pull her...it was jst a one step distance but Jennie was shaking and moving as slow as a snail. A scared snail.

Lisa stared her intently and thoughts ran in her head. She will not let Jennie ever seat across her but always next to her ...next to her reach. She had no idea abt the trauma Jennie was going. She only knows one fact is that her wife had a horrible past n she will make sure to find it out soon!!

Jennie stood next to her ...bowing down and clenching her fist tight.

Lisa pulled her in softly and pecked her temple. She took out her handkerchief and wiped the sweats in her palm and forehead.

She kissed her knuckles and went for her wife's insatiable lips.

Jennie felt her blood rushing down at once when lisa pulled her so gently as if she was made of cotton.
All Of this was so new n alien to her.. never in her entire life did anyone showed care towards her. Her heart warmed and there was this pain that she can't describe n a feeling that she can't explain in words.

Jennie forgot everything as lisa lips fell on hers. She was bought to tears as lisa kissed her slow and gently. Her wife made sure to leave her breathless and gave her a glimpse of heaven.  

Her wife ... Jennie's only wife.

"Wife ....it's alright okay..I'm here..always" lisa picked her up in her lap . Her back against her chest and she sighed against her hair. She trailed down her lips towards Jennie's neck and sucked hard. Jennie was literally whimpering the whole time in pleasure. She was so embarassed of the weird voice cming out of her mouth but lisa jst continue her torture.

"Fuck this" lisa breathed out and in a sec she flipped her. Jennie was straddling lisa.

Jennie gasped out loud ..her eyes wide and her face red as a tomato.

Jennie was so tiny compared to lisa. Even wit the current position...lisa had to lean down to meet Jen's lips.

So lisa looked down towards her wife.  Lust in her eyes...the possesive grip over her waist made her ache between her thighs.

"Did the waiter made u uncomfortable?" Lisa hold her cheeks and rubbed her thump trying to ease her down .

Jennie always knew the consequences of lying. Whenever she lied to get rid of the abuse n beating....she was tortured 10 time worder in return. Since then she never lied. But it didn't change a thing as the beating was a daily routine of hers.

Jennie quickly nod .

Lisa was on the verge of breaking that waiters neck n shoot him countless time.

Seeing so much anger in Lisa's eyes made Jennie whimper.

Lisa noticed it soon and breathed out the thought and smiled warmly at her wife.

"This is the last ..I promise baby..no one will ever make u feel uncomfortable ever again" with that lisa captured her lips on e again

Lisa sucked her like a beast ... Jennie was out of breathe but lisa showed no sign of stopping. Jennie's saliva was drooling down . She grabbed Jennie's bun and squeezed it and massaged it into many different forms.

Lisa atlast pulled out and leaned her head on her shoulder and groaned.

"Fuck!"

After a few sec.....she raised her head n saw the tables already filled wit the foods. She chuckled and looked back to Jennie.

"Wife...let me feed u okay?"

Jennie started down with a blush on her face and nodded. Lisa cooed her hard inside her head as she found her wife so fcking adorable.

She changed her position...still in her lap. Lisa fed her a lot...with lots of kisses as a reward for being such a good girl. Jennie was jst red in colour the whole time.

Do press the star 😭😭😭🤧⬇️