Chapter 15

When they went down , Jennie gasped n looked at her wife.

"Hmmnn... Ur gonna hve everything, no questions asked" the tables were displayed with all types of fruits, salads n vegetables.

Jennie didn't argue more as she didn't wanna disappoint lisa. Tats the last thing she wanna do.

With that ...lisa pampered her wit kisses n sweet words. Letting her sit on her lap , she teased her abt how beautiful her wife is n how good her wife is. She distracted her so much that she didn't notice the hands inside her cloth smothering her or the fact that she had eaten everything. Lisa gave her multiple kisses leaving her breathless but wanting more.

" Baby , were going smewhere tonight. I jst hve to do sme signatures n all. But I don't want to leave you even for a sec. Will you cme with me or r u too tired baby?" She gentle stroke her cheeks n put a strain of hair at the back of her ear.

"I wanna cme wit you" she mumbled shyly. Lisa was proud n happy hearing her wife not stuttering.

They spent the whole day with Jennie watching cartoons n laying her back on Lisa's front. Lisa cooed her wife for looking so cute n teased her the whole time.

Lisa was in a daze hearing her wife giggling n laughing shyly . She could see her cheeks popping out when she smiled. She guessed her wife must hve a gummy smile n chubby cheeks as Jennie right now was physically very pale but her cheeks was something lisa noticed it slightly to be soft n chubby.

The sky was dark n cold but lisa jst brushed it n continued driving. Although it was for work matter she wanted to drive alone wit her wife.
Luck mst really not be with her toady . The car suddenly stopped moving.at the middle of the road. Adding to that, it was raining heavily with thunderstorms n lightening. She panicked thinking her wife will get scared .

She saw her wife pinching her skin. Lisa took her wife's hand.
" Baby don't do that , ur hurting urself. Don't worry I'm next to u hmmnn" she carressed her cheeks.

Lisa could sense her wife leaning to her hands n moving closer to her. So without asking her , she pulled her over to her seat. Jennie squealed but as soon as she was in Lisa's lap, she engulfed her tight.

"I..it's..too..too lo..loud I'm sc..scared" she stuttered.

"Shh...it's jst noise wife. Nothing is gonna happen. I'm sorry wife, I'll do something quick" she hold her tight n dialled the guards. As it was raining heavily, the connection mst hve cut.

She had no option but to take her in a hotel or a shelter. A safe one.
But there was no sign of any hotels or place to stay.

It was danger to keep her wife at the car. So she had no option but to take her to a small house she could see.

" Baby, come on we hve to go to a safe place. I promise this will end soon" with that they went out n rushed over the small apartment.

She knocked at the first door they met. The door was answered by a very dirty ugly man.

" Sir , we're sorry to disturb but our car hve shut down n my wife n I here , we r in dire need of a place to stay. Jst for tonight"

Jennie was clutching at the back of lisa hiding herself. Her wife's arms was holding her tightly close to her.

The man looked slightly at the left side n smirked. Jen shivered n moved more towards her wife.