Chapter 4

Jennie POV

I don't know what jst happened. This was not how I planned to do. That kiss. She must be kissing lots of girls. How can she kiss so good. She was so near. I got nervous. Breathless. Her scent , was ...can a human smell this good. Peach and mint. I hated both of it but I was lost in that kiss. The way she gripped my waist. Firm yet gentle.

Humans. There's nothing scarier than humans. They seemed so harmless on the outside yet when we go close they are monsters. Kai was like that too. At first he seemed so polite and gentle. But after 4 night of our wedding,he came drunk and tied me up and beat me up . I lost my conscious. I screamed for help but no one heard. I lied at the room for days and finally he open the door after 3 days and kneel down and said sorry. I was scared of him. And so I forgave him. But that was jst the starting.

I'm walking up the aisle. I couldn't shook of that kiss. I made a big mistake by looking at her. She looked at me like I was the most precious human even . That doe eyes of her was smiling. I finally reached. She hold my hand and asked me if I was fine. I nod.
The ceremony started.
We told our vows.

Do you Lalisa MANOBAN take Jennie kim as your wife.

I do. She smiled so bright.

Do you Jennie kim take Lalisa MANOBAN as your wife.

I do. I had no choice.

The ring fitted perfectly to my hand.

You may kiss.

I got nervous. She lean on. Gentle grab my waist and kissed me deep. She broke the kiss. She looked so happy like someone who's in love. I smiled even tho it didn't reach my eyes, I know it was a genuine one. I was getting conscious cause I hardly smiled my whole life. She really have deep eyes. But I don't thinks that look was for me. She don't even know me. But I was lost in her eyes. She really hve very beautiful eyes.

She intertwine our hands. I felt safe. Less nervous. She took me to all the  guests and was introducing me and entertaining me. And she causally kissed  my temple every 5 minutes. I was a blushing mess. I know she noticed. She was chuckling the whole time.

Lisa!!! Somebody shouted.

She then left my hand . I felt cold again. I saw she was hugging both of them so tightly. They must be her close friends.

That short girl spoke.

Lisa...come on !! Introduce your wife to us also man...!!! She had a teasing tone.

Lisa turned to me and instantly encircled my waist. She smiled to me warmly. I return back. She peck my lips. I blushed so hard again. She seemed like she was enjoying.

Wifey....this is Jisoo and Rosé . My childhood plus my best friend.
And you guys meet my wife..Jennie kim. She said.

The way she called me with that endearment, she sounded like she's used to it. Didn't we jst married a sec ago.

The blond girl....it's rosé ig looked at us so warmly.

You both looked so good. I'm jealous. She said

Well rosé...you should be ...I happened to get a beautiful wife.. whereas your jisoo here is so ugly! Lisa joked.

I saw jisoo face widening. Lisa was laughing loud. She sounded so lively.

Did u jst called me ugly!!!! Girls and boys are literally screaming for my attention.

Suddenly rosé smacked her head.

Jisoo... seriously in front of me!!!

Hey..babe..I'm jst stating the fact. You're actually the most beautiful.im lucky I got you. She kissed her on her cheek. She was blushing. They're really weird.

Lisa coughed and said. 'You guys will you plz stop with the drama'

Both of them got shy.

Lisa's phone rang. She turn to me and peck my lips and excused herself. Jisoo too went as she had a call too.

It was jst me and Rosé. Awkward.

She laughed nervously and tried to communicate with me. She seemed like a good person.

After 10 minutes lisa came back. She looked so worried and distressed. She excused me from rosé and took me at the corner. She stood by me so close. We were literally touching eachother.

Baby...I'm so sorry..I have to go. It's super urgent. We had a very big issue here. I hve to go now. I'm so sorry. She looked so sorry and so worried. And so I nod and said that it's alright. She looked a little bit relaxed.

She hugged me and whispered near my ears... saying she was really sorry and that she'll make it up to me. I shivered. She broke the embrace and kissed me so passionately.

'You'll go to France tonight with mom and dad. All your things are already there at our room. So don't worry. I'll be back in 3 days. I promise. Im so sorry.'

She then kissed my forehead and bid me goodbye. Rosé came to me and said that she and jisoo went together for the issue. She told lis said not to leave you even a sec. She pulled me towards the dining table and ordered many foods.

Lisa's mom approach me and hugged me and said she'll scold lisa . Her dad too gave me a bear hug. I teard up cause no parents of anyone had hugged me so dearly. They panicked and told me that they will scold lisa for 1 whole hour. They must hve mistaken. So I told them that it was because I finally am married.

As we're abt to leave for the ocassion. My parents took me at the back room and they made sure to make me cry again.

"You piece of shit...I hope you dnt do anything stupid and ruin the marriage. Listen to whatever she say. Maybe even sleep with her. Thank god your virgin. Note this jen...your her slave and fulfill all her wish..she's gonna be our bank so you better last it long"

And then they left me . I cried .

Lisa's parents won't be coming as they had work to be done. And Rosé wanted to wait for Jisoo. All of them will be back after a month.

I was in a private jet. I couldn't sleep . I'm really married. What am I gonna do there alone. I jst wish she don't use violence. I know she took care of me the whole time. But I don't trust anyone. It will be okay...if she's never gonna love me ever. I'm used to it.

The mansion. It was so big. Are we gonna live alone. As I reached the door, all the maids was in straight line and bowed their head. One of them took me up the room. It must be Lisa's room. It was so big. 10 times bigger that my room. I went more inside. It was a big closet ...all my dress were hanged along with her. Her's was almost suits.

For the whole 3 days ...I was in the room, went out only for lunch and dinner. I did see the library room and I found some interesting books. As I was abt to prepare the bed for sleep. A loud voice called me.

Wifey...!!!!!!! Honey..!!!!!! Babe...!!!!?????

Pfft......enjoy bitxhes!!!!