Chapter 16

Lisa was working on the laptop in her office room of her house, when she heard baby foot steps coming closer. She knew who it was but stayed focus on her work. She didn't wanna break her baby's heart by telling her that she found her sneaking or spying her.

On the other hand , the other girl was trying her best to take a glimpse of lisa. She missed her already. It's been exactly an hour since she left her with kisses all over her face telling her that she'll be back before she wakes up.

But little did lisa know that, her wife cannot sleep without her.

But when she caught lisa working on her computer, she felt guilty knowing if lisa saw her , she'll call her in n fullfill all her wishes.

She didn't wanna disturb her wife who's working hard.

So she turned around with a pout n glistening eyes.

But before she could take a step, a certain figure engulfed her warmly.

"Now why is my princess wandering around hmnnmmm" she mumbled on her neck. " My Preety wife".

Jennie blushed n turned around.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb u at all ...it's jst I....I" she mumbled with her head low. "miss you~" she whisper so low but ofcourse her wife who pays attention to her every single thing heard her .

Wit that she took her wife in a bridal style n move towards her office chair.
Jennie instantly straddle her laid her face on the crook of lis neck.

"Baby....you should've sleep a little more. I want you to take a good nap" she cooed.

Jennie felt guilty n bowed her head.

"I'm..sorry" she mumbled.

"No baby... there's nothing to say sorry abt. Was something bothering you?? Huh??"

"I...I..uhh... can't" she played with Lisa's shirt n bite her lips in nervousness "sleep without you"

Lisa paused for a sec . She smacked herself inside her head. She should've hve let her wife sleep first then she should've left for her work. Her baby mst be stressing a lot battling whether to jst force to sleep or come searching for her.

"Awww...baby I'm sorry..so sorry baby" she kissed her n asked for her angel's forgiveness.

And ofcourse Jennie clutched her wife's shirt rightly with glistening eyes , saying that it was not her fault n that it is her that was disturbing her.

When lisa saw her wife soon to be tears forming she stopped n pulled her wife in more n rubbed her back.

"Baby let's go for a nap alright" she put her strain of hair behind her ear .

But Jennie hesitated n started fidgeting her hand.

"Wife..tell me wats wrong. I love you. Plz tell me" lisa looked at her wife warmly .

"I want pancake" Jennie used her baby voice n bat her eyelashes.

Lisa was thrown over to other planet because of the impact of her cuteness. Her wife will be the death of her.

"Of course baby. Anything for princess, I'll ask nanny to cook lots n lots for u"

"But...uhh...I want you to cook for me. ...plz..." She came closer to lisa in  more desperate for being close to her. "N...n..I love u more" with that she kissed Lisa's cheeks.