Chapter 17

Lisa kissed her n praised her wife for being such a good girl.

Jennie was drenched but she wanted him inside so bad.

"Plz ....inside" she begged

"Patience baby.....I'm already hard n I can't wait to cum inside u"

Jennie couldn't describe the feelings she's going through now. She never felt this emotions. The sexual drive n behind all there's so much of love n need for lisa. Maybe she's a sex addict. It's been only months but she gets aroused everyday whenever she sees her wife or even thinks abt her

But above all .... there's this drive in her...to be close ....too close to her. To make love n be intimate as mch as possible.

"Baby ....say ur safe word if it hurts alright??"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl" she carressed her cheeks n kissed her once again.

She trailed down n kissed every part of the body as if 
She's memorizing it.

She settled down between her thighs. Then went down to kiss her sensitive pink vagina.

Lis took all her clothes out n was in sheer naked. Jennie was jst mesmerized n was in a daze staring her n her member.

Jennie got nervous thinking that her member was way too big. Too big. Her hand won't be able to grasp it .

If  Kai's dick is 3 inch... Lisa's member was 3 times larger . N the veins around it was pulsing.

She squirmed in arousal n neversness.

Lisa rubber her member up n down while watching her wife.

"I'm gonna ruin u baby"

She took her memeber n rubbed in her pussy. Up n down she repeated.

And slowly she went in n in. Lisa groaned felling so good . Her pussy was way too tight.

Lisa couldn't hold the pain n went in half.

Jennie gasped in pain n her tears started forming.

Lisa got worried n instantly took out her member.

They went to the previous position again. She found out her pretty wife is a virgin n that she promised she'll take it slow n that in some time... she'll make her scream in pleasure.

She went in slowly n slowly. Her pussy was too tight. N lis was in pain. She was groaning n was patiently waiting for her wife to adjust.

She went down to kiss her neck n started pounding..the whole bed was shaking n both their voices mixed with the slapping sound.

Jennie came screaming but lisa did not stop. She pick her one leg up n dig in once using her full force. The dick was going in n out of her pussy along with fluids. Jennie came again but lis continued. She started shaking in overstimulation .

"Stop ....I can't..plz..stop!!!" She screamed.

But she did not want it to stop n so she did not use the safe word.

Lisa was working on her pussy..her boobs..her neck... everywhere. Jen was in pure bliss. Meanwhile lisa could not stop. She was in beast mode n was determined to ravish her wife completely.

She stopped n pulled out her member put. Both their cum spilled out . Jennie was panting with tears all over her face . Lis looked at her mesmerized by her beauty. Her member became hard once again.

She picked her wife up n went over the wall. Holding her both thighs , she adjusted her member in her vagina. She began going in n out. Both of them was kissing in a rush with lisa completely dominating over her whole body.

Ahhhhhhhh💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Lisa continued digging in as Deep as it can. The tip of her memeber was hitting the womb in rapid speed . Jennie squirt hard n the floor was wet now.

She continued n she could see her wife's boobs bouncing up n down. Her big member in her tight pussy looked so erotic.

Stop plz...daddyy...stop..!!!

Safeword baby???

She did not say it.

Lisa smirked.

She carried her with the same position n went to the bed again.

She let her wife back lean on her chest. Adjusted her member n started pounding.
The slapping voice with jen turning around to kiss her n lis hand on her boobs massaging was so erotic n intimate.

Lis did not stop until her wife was shaking . She groaned n pounded deep n deeper. Hit her every spot n made her cum several times.

Lis then slowly kissed her wife n made love once again. The pounding was wit the same force but she whispered sweet nothing's to her wife. Kissed her lovingly everywhere telling her that she's beautiful n she makes her the happiest wife ever . Her Jennie.

She took her wife in an embrace n went to the bathroom. Bathed her n dig her in the sheets. Jennie nuzzled her face in the crook of her neck.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight love"

As morning came, Jennie was once again ravished by lisa all over again. She could hardly walk now.

It's been 1 day since that wonderful morning but whenever lis will glance on her wife's eyes, Jennie avoids her stare n blushes all over again.

Lisa jst laughed out loud n pulls her wife in n kisses her .

As they were in the sofa cuddling. Wit jen kissing her wife's cheeks every then n now.

Well not like lisa warning her wife to stop as if she touches her once again she'll not spare her.

Well jen may not happen to lisa as now she's screaming , begging her to stop .

As morning arrives, lisa praises her wife cooking skill with kisses all over her face.

Jen holding her collar n pouting cause her wife was making her fat , feeding her all the breakfast.

Jen did not see that coming. Lis next word took made her pale in colour.

"Baby , we're going to korea tmrw for some weeks"