Chapter 12

Lisa was on rage. She hve never loose her patience this way ever. Seeing her body in scars was putting on a bucket of cold water. She hated when Jennie tried to lie, it was not an accident, she knows it, it's a human works, a monster.

But when she saw her beloved wife crying, her anger washed out instantly. She went over the corner of the bed n took a deep sigh.

"Come her baby" she tapped her lap.

Her heart melt when Jennie silently came n sat on her lap .

"Plz don't cry, wife. I'm really sorry" she kissed her allover her face n rubbed her lower back. The crying did not stop. Instead she started shaking more, lis knew Jennie was panicking.

"Shhh...it's alright. I'm not mad at you. Plz don't cry. You can beat me. I'm sorry ..so sorry baby " she lel Jennie cry on her chest.

" It's okay, I won't ask you questions abt this n when ur ready , tell me abt it okay baby. " She rubbed her back n whispered sweet words to calm her down.

After sme minutes, the cry went down replaced with small baby snores.

She pulled out her phone .

" Robes, Investigate Jennie kim n her family, her past ,her childhood everything. I need it tmrw" she cut the call n failed another number.

"Dr. Jules, can we book an appointment tmrw?

"Ofcourse lisa. Time will be at 9 alright" she thanked n cut the call.

Looking down her she saw her wife sleeping tight in her arms. She smiled. She carried her up the bed n laid her down. She went to change n scooped Jennie again n laid her on top of her body.

She brushed her hair smoothly.
" I'm gonna find out that person and I'm gonna make it a hell , I promise baby. No one , no one touches my wife"

She kissed her head n went of to sleep thinking abt the things she's gonna do to whoever harmed her wife.

Jennie woke up slightly n nuzzled more to the warmth. Soon she realised that she was on top of her wife. She blushed instantly.

Yesterday was exhausting to her as she cried hard. But it was the first night , somebody hold her n all she did was kissing n whispering sweet words. For the first time , Jennie was sure lisa was a good person ,so good. She didn't deserve this treatment.

"So beautiful" she mumbled in a daze.

Suddenly lisa opened her eyes. She frozed n blushed red.

"Thankyou baby" she teased.

Jennie out of embarassment looked down n bit her lips hard.

" Wife, u on top of me wit ur lips red n with only undergarments is killing me, r u seducing me?" Lisa teased her.

" No..no..it's not like that ..I'm sorry..I.. did not ...." She tried to moved but lisa was hold her tight making jer unable to move an inch.

Lisa chuckled seeing her wife blushing n nervous. It was such a sexy thing.

Shel stood up wit her . Jennie was straddling her.

" Honey, I can't control anymore"

Jennie shivered n started squirming. Lisa attacked her neck
N kissed her all over her chest.

She made her stand n Jennie took it her one chance to run. As she lossened the grip , Jennie went off wit lisa slapping her butt.