Stop Stefan

Stefan wakes up and looks to see his beautiful wife sleeping next to him. He smiles and kisses her arm and his face lights up when she softly groans.

He kisses her neck and she giggles "Stefan" she whines " stop whining and kisses me"he says and she pulls him into a kiss and he rolls on top of her. He starts to kiss her neck and her chest. "Love it so early in the morning "she teases. "Its the middle of the night somewhere beautiful and I can't help myself your already naked"he said and she giggles and he cups her breast with his hand as he kiss her neck.

She bites her bottom lip and moans a little. "You like that Mrs. Salvatore "he whispers in her ear and it sends shivers down her spin. "Very much "she says in a low tone. Stefan probably wouldn't tell her this but her British accent turns him on especially when she talks in a low tone.

Stefan leaves sloppy kisses down her belly with both hands on her breast "mhm Stefan"she moans and he couldn't help but smile. His hands go to her thighs to left them as he kisses, sucks and bites her skin and she moans. "Stop teasing love"she said. "Maybe later"he smirks and she groans and he laughs. He slowly licks in between her fold and her back arches.

He does that a couple of times wanting to tease her to the point she couldn't take it. "Stefan"she moans "want me to eat you out"he says before he sucks on her clit very quickly. "Oh my-yes"she moans "your sure"he tease and sticks a finger in her "oh my god"she breaths out. "That wasn't and answer"he says and pumps his finger in her and she groans in pleasure. "Oh god Stefan"she felt a knot in her stomach and her legs begins to shake then Stefan stops.

"Not so fast "he said in a low tone and then starts to eat her out and she throws her head back. Stefan squeezes her thighs enjoying this taste in his mouth. He moans as he sucks on her clit and he starts to get very hard when she yells out his name.

Y/n feels a orgasm coming and her legs began to shake but this time Stefan doesn't stop. She starts to moan like crazy as her orgasm goes through her body.

Stefan lefts up and licks his lips with a smirk "so? Pancakes "he asked innocently and Y/n just laughs.

The end...