Jealous stefan

Sexual Content in this chapter! Do not read unless you want to⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Y/N's POV

Stefan and I had decided to go to the bar tonight. He was playing pool on the other side of the room. I told him I was going to stay by the bar and he nodded slowly. He's very protective of me, since I'm only human.

(As I sat on the barstool, I sipped on my drink.  "Hey, y/n." My ex boyfriend, Dylan greeted. "*sigh* Hey, Dylan." I replied as I took a swig of my alcoholic drink.  "I know I missed up last time, but can we get back together?" He asked as I nearly spit out my drink. "Are you kidding?" I scoffed.  "No I'm not." He smirked.  "Well I have a boyfriend. And even if I didn't, I would never!" I scoffed. "I know I shouldn't have-"  "You slept with my best friend!" I interrupted.  "I was drunk! It was a mistake!" He exclaimed in defense. "Please..." He pleaded as he stepped closer.

"Another chance?" He begged. I batted my eyelashes, put my hand on his chest, and put on a smile. He smirked as I whispered: "No way in hell." I scoffed. "What's, uh, going on here?" A jealous voice asked. "Hey, babe. Dylan was just leaving." I greeted, so Dylan would leave. "I was." He sighed in defeat.  "Thanks, he was-" "Why are you talking to your ex?" Stefan interrupted.

"Oh, he came up to me and we were talking." I explained. "Why were you touching him like that though?" He questioned.  "I was teasing him, so he'd finally leave." I sighed. "I think the wrong person was being teased." Stefan whispered in my ear as he went behind me. "You've been a bad girl, y/n. You're going to be punished." He whispered in my ear as his hand crawled up my shirt, I moaned.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded, he took my hand and took me home. "In the bedroom." He demanded as I nodded. I went upstairs and stripped down to my underwear. As I did so, I heard footsteps.  "Hello, princess." Stefan smirked from the doorway. "Hi Sir." I squeaked.

"You listened to my directions. I'll keep that in mind." He smirked and walked over to me and kissed my lips.  We made out for a while until we remembered about air.  "Can you strip me please, princess?" Sir asked me as I nodded. I started to remove his shirt and felt his gaze on me. "You know I love you princess?" He asked me. "I love you too Stefan." I smiled and continued to undress him.  Once he was completely naked, his lips attacked mine. I moaned into the kiss when I felt his fingers go underneath my lingerie.

"Princess, for your punishment. You're not going to feel me...yet. I want you to touch yourself for me. But don't cum." He whispered in my ear as he slipped my lingerie off, leaving me bare.

"Yes, Sir." I pouted with a small smirk, knowing I could break him.  My hand went to my clit and rubbed small circles. "Mmm, ah." I moaned softly, keeping eye contact with Stefan as he pumped his length.

  "Stick a finger in yourself, princess." He moaned as he pumped faster. "Mmm, yes. Stefan." I moaned as my eyes closed. I heard a moan come out of his mouth.  "Mmm, Sir. This feels so good." I moaned as I fingered myself faster.  "Uuhhh, fuck." I heard him moan.  I used one hand to rub my clit as the other fingered me.

  "Ahh, y-yes. Sir. Mmm." I moaned as I spread my legs further.  "Ohhh, shit princess. Uhhh." He moaned as he pumped faster.  "It's too -uhh- bad that I can't feel Sir tonight. Mm, I really want him.." I moaned as I bit my lip and made my movements faster.

"Uhh, can I cum now Sir?" I asked as he shook his head.  "No. Now stop." He demanded as I removed my hands.  "You're going to watch Sir cum. You could've helped but you broke rules." He sighed, I whined.  "Please Sir. I want to help you cum." I pouted as he shook his head. His hand gripped his length and started moving. "Ohhh, yes." He moaned as his eyes stared into mine. "Y/n, princess. This feels so good." He teased back as I groaned.

"I'm going to cum." He moaned as he wiped away the pre-cum leaking out of his tip. "Ugh. Fuck! Yes, yes! I'm going to-UHHH!!" He moaned as he blew his load all over his fist.  He panted from his recent orgasm. "Now touch yourself princess." He commanded as I did so.  But denied my orgasm. He did this once more. "Sir please! Stefan! I want to cum so badly." I whined with tears in my eyes.

"Okay, princess. Do you want to cum on your own, or do you want me?" He asked. "You please." I begged.  "Fingers? Or cock?" He asked me as he kissed down my neck. "Cock please." I moaned as I bucked my hips.  He nodded and kissed my body before I felt his tip line up with my slit. He slowly slipped into me, since I was still sensitive.

"Ssss." I winced. "Color?" He asked. "Green, I'm okay." I replied. Stefan hesitantly began to thrust into me, slowly at first.  "Mmmm, sir. Faster please." I begged he nodded. His pace quickened as did our breathing. "Uhh, shit!" He moaned as his eyes closed and opened.  "Mmm, Sir yes! I'm going to cum." I moaned as my nails scratched down his back. "Me too princess." He moaned as his pace faltered a little. My eyes closed and I felt my orgasm approaching. "Shit!" We moaned simultaneously.

"Can I cum please?" I begged Stefan as he nodded. "Yes princess! Cum with me!" He moaned loudly as I felt him cum in me. With his permission, I exploded around his cock.  He pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. "Are you okay princess?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.  "Yes Stefan." I smiled as I kissed his lips. "I love you." We said at the same time.

The end...