Rough sex

Sexual Content in this chapter! Do not read unless you want to⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

The glowing moon was high above the city of Mystic Falls and you were making your way home drunkenly with Stefan by your side. He unlocked the door to the boarding house and both of you entered, clattering against wooden objects and making your way upstairs with short hisses to be quiet and small giggles.  The moment that you reached his room Stefan didn't waste time in slamming you backwards against the wall, pinning both of your hands behind you and then pressing his lips aggressively against your own.

You mewled as his tongue slipped inside of your mouth, fighting with your own for dominance which he easily won. 

Of course you loved it when your boyfriend when sweet and romantic, but there was something about seeing this rugged and beast-like side to Stefan that you really enjoyed. Sometimes you would go out of your way to wind him up, perhaps flirting with a man for a little too long, or teasing him about his 'hero hair'.  Stefan brought both of your hands above your head and used a single hand to pin them in place, whilst his now free hand cupped your cheek before beginning trailing down your body, groping your breast and scratching at your skin through the thin clothes that shield him away from you. 

As he reached your jeans you jolted, his hands made quick work of your button and zip before he slid his needy hand inside of your panties. It was easy for his fingers to move across your slit, your juices were practically leaking from your wanton pussy making a mess of your panties and thighs. 

Not being able to wait a moment longer the vampire released your other hand and ripped your jeans down you thighs, skilfully bringing your panties along with them, leaving you exposed to him as he growled at your pussy.

It was a shock when he suddenly picked you up, parting your thighs and resting them on his shoulders so that your pussy was directly in front of his face as you leant backwards against the wall, balancing on his shoulders.  His tongue was so skilful on your entrance and clit that it made you thrash above him, pulling your shirt over your head and disregarding your bra in the mess of clothes as you pulled and pinched at your nipples only to add to the pleasure that was building inside of you.

Stefan's teeth grazed against the sensitive nub as you came to your first end.  Squeezing his head between your thighs and mewling as you leant your head backwards against the wall, shaking as you gripping his styled locks between your fingers and allowing a moan to escape your lips.

Your juices leaked out of your convulsing pussy for Stefan to be able to clean with his tongue.  Without a moment of hesitation the younger Salvatore moved you across the room and dropped you onto the bed. There was something very animalistic in his eyes as he stared down at you with deep veins around his usually kind eyes and you juices surrounding his mouth where you could see the very tips his fangs were protruding from. 

As your eyes trailed down his body you could tell that his was tense, every muscle on his body seemed to be tight as a coil, that was when you slid to the ground onto your knees by his feet. Unzipping his jeans and watching as his bulge pushed uncomfortably against the confinements of his tight black boxers.  Your hazy gaze went up to where he was observing you with his mouth popped open.

You helped as he pulled them both down to his ankles and kicked them away leaving his cock standing to attention. Licking your lips you leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to the swollen head before closing your entire mouth around it – being mindful of your teeth.  A stuttered grunt fell from Stefan's lips as you began to accept more of the thick shaft into your wet mouth. As he hit the back of your throat you fought not to gag and opted to stroke the rest of his length with your hand as your head bobbed up and down on top of his length skilfully. 

It was a pleasure to hear that Stefan was moaning and groaning from above you, burying his fingers within your tresses. Bringing your hand up to began massaging his balls which only made him moan louder as you fondled the heavy sack. "Oh, that... that feels good." He tells you in a gruff tone.  Stefan felt as if he might not be able to last much longer, ripping your mouth away from him and throwing you onto the bed on your stomach, you leant up and looked around at him as he turned to you, dark eyes and grabbed ahold of your hips, placing a swift smack on your ass before lining up his thick cock with your entrance. 

A long moan fell from your lips as he pushed into you, a growl escaped his lips as he pulled his hips backwards and then slammed himself within you again. This made you grip the sheets as Stefan began to slam inside of you, the sound of your skin was filling the room along with the sounds of your pants and moans. 

You could feel the same feeling building up as before but this time it seemed a little more intense as the head of Stefan's cock brushed against your g-spot repeatedly, you pressed your head against the mattress and groaned loudly as you whimpered. "I can't... I can't... It's too much."  This made a moan escape his lips as his hips came to a tortuous slow pace but deeper within you which only made the feeling grow deeper as your towels curled and you gripped onto the bedsheets eagerly. All of a sudden Stefan pulled you upright, holding you against his strong body, mouth against your neck as he nibbled and whispered. "Let go." In a deep commanding voice.  That was all you needed as you arched your back away from his body and finally allowed your orgasm to take over your body, he rubbed your clit to add to the pleasure that occupied your entire body. The ecstasy seemed to last forever until you finally felt Stefan's stiffen and hips stutter as he emptied yourself inside of you. 

With that the two of you collapsed onto the bed, Stefan pulled you to be leaning on his hard chest and started rubbing your back soothingly before telling you with a chuckle on his lips. "I love you." It made you giggle and return the sentiment as you snuggled against his warm body and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The end...