Betrayed me part 3

Third Person.

You were silent the entire ride back to Mystic Falls not knowing what to say, you felt Stefan staring at you every once a while. Just recently finding out that Stefan confessing his love for you, which took you by surprise. You didn't know if wanted to return those feelings because Stefan betrayed your trust and it was going to be hard to earn it back.

"So Y/N, how was it spending all this time in the cabin knowing all of your friends were out looking for you?" Damon said sarcastically, you glared at him knowing he was doing on purpose making you feel bad.  

"It was nice, being away from civilization. It felt good knowing I didn't have to look over my shoulder making sure I didn't have anyone kidnapping or wanting me dead. But it all got ruin with your phone call." I returned the sarcasm, Damon just glared at me through the rear mirror. Stefan licked his lips feeling more guilty. 

" How about we just stay quiet until we arrive home." Stefan faked smiled at his brother, Damon raised one hand ending the conversation.  After the awkward ride in the car with the brothers you finally arrive home.

You were the first to get out of the car heading inside, as you open the door a lot of heads were turned to you. The first person who came to you was your sister Elena. She hugged you tightly.

"Hey sis." She said in the hug. She pulled away an slightly pushed me.  "You've been at the cabin this entire time?! Why the hell didn't call me? I've been worried sick about you Y/N." You can see the worried look on your sisters face.  "I would have but... I dropped my phone at the Bridge."

Elena widen her eyes.  "What?" You hear everyone gasp.  "The only reason being I didn't want anyone tracking me through my phone, so I purposely dropped it." You passed by Elena who was still shocked and confused. You headed to the kitchen grabbing some juice.  "You know you could have come to my house, Y/N." Caroline said as she was coming to me with a small smile.

"And have everyone breathing down my neck about what happened on the bridge, attacking me with a lot of questions. Don't get me wrong Care, but I just wanted to left alone." Caroline nodded her head understanding my situation. Caroline was digging into her pocket.  "By the way, I thought you might want this back." Caroline handing me by phone back. It was scratched a bit, i smiled at her.  "Thank you Care.

I thought I wasn't going to see this phone ever again. How-how did you get?" I asked her as I putting my phone in my back pocket.  "Damon was the one who found it laying on the ground. He gave it to me to hold onto it just in case you came back." I looked at the ground feeling a little guilty and I turn my head seeing Stefan looking at me not taking his eyes off of me.

I did felt my heart skipped a beat.  After chatting with everyone you decided to head to your room and sleep in your comfy bed that's been waiting for you. Everyone has gone home, Elena went to Damon's house and Jeremy went to Bonnie's house.

So I was home alone again which I don't mind.

After taking a great shower I nearly dropped my towel when I see Stefan sitting on my window seat staring at the ground.  "Gosh Stefan, you seriously need a bell when you enter my room." You said to Stefan, he gives you a small smile he missed your voice, your laughter, how your hair falls into its natural soft curls.  "I'm sorry. I'll remember that next time." You forced a smile, you were about to walk into your closet to pick your pajamas when Stefan spoke.

"Wait Y/N." You turned around facing Stefan. "I know I've already said it but I'm going to say it again. I'm really sorry... about what happened, I wasn't thinking about your safety. I just wanted my revenge for Klaus for what he did to me and what he made do while I was with him. What I didn't realize of my revenge mission was... I was going to lose you in the process. You were one of my closet friends Y/N."