Dishes

Third Person POV.

You are working on your dishes, while also talking to Caroline on the phone.

She's like busy ranting to you about her boyfriend Tyler, and how they're always fighting and all.

You aren't speaking much, letting her rant while you nod along to everything she says, and putting a little "he shouldn't have done that," randomly.

So like then, Stefan walks into the kitchen, wanting to take a blood bag from the refrigerator because he's super hungry.

Then, his eyes wander off to your barely covered butt, and his mouth begins to water.

He has a flashback of last night and how he fucking ruined you.

And oh god, he's horny again.

So he just walks up to you, puts his arms around your waist, caging you in them.

You smile as he leaves small kisses on your neck and jawline.

Because it looks so innocent right? It isn't though.

His kissing turns into sucking, and you purse your lips together, to keep yourself from moaning in pleasure and risk Caroline hearing you both being horny.

Stefan's hands start slipping upward to your chest, and unbuttoning your button up dress.

His other hand slips right under your dress, sliding off your panties down your legs, and you kick them off, leaving your pussy only being shielded by your too small dress.

You are letting out soft, inaudible gasps of pleasure, being too scared that the blonde over the phone would hear anything.

Then you hear the sound of a belt unbuckling, and you just know that Stefan is about to fuck you.

He dips in to fingers into your heat, checking how wet you are.

And oh god you are practically dripping on his fingers.

He smirks to himself, and then kisses your earlobe, teasing you even further.

"That wet huh? Looks like someone's needy today," he whispers in your ear.

You nod along to his words, you both knowing that you can never get enough of him.

"Well lucky for you, I'm super horny today,"

And then before you know it, his long, rock-hard dick is stuffed inside you, completely stretching you out.

You let out a throaty moan as he slides inside you, not being able to control your mouth.

It's not your fault he's so fucking big.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Caroline asks.

"Yeah, yeah I am," you answer her.

Oops.

Then Stefan takes your throat in his hands, knocking the air out of your lungs.

"One more noise, and I'm gonna fucking edge you. Got it?"

Oh god, you definitely do not want to get edged. Especially by Stefan.

This man has a fucking P.H.D in edging and you do not want to be his victim.

So you nod at his words, getting out a small "got it" out of your mouth.

He finally lets go of your throat and slowly starts thrusting into you.

You are letting out small whimpers and gasps filled with pleasure, as he has his face buried in your neck, letting out small groans and grunts along the way.

The dishes by now are long forgotten as you've already turned off the running tap.

"Tyler yelled at me," Caroline complains.

You are planning to let out a small "mhm" at her words but then Stefan whispers a "don't be rude. Just answer her doll," in your ear.

And you both know that he's not asking you to do it. He's fucking ordering you.

And trust me on this one. You do not want to disobey Stefan Salvatore. Especially not when he's horny and hungry.

So you open your mouth to answer her.

But then Stefan acts like a little asshole and starts rubbing your clit into figure eights.

"She's waiting for you to say something Y/n,"

"Tha- That's not very nice thing to do Care," you reply, and then bite back a moan, when the tip of Stefan's dick hits your G-spot.

"I know right!"

Soon enough, you start feeling closer to your orgasm.

And you know that Stefan knows this, since your walls are literally squeezing on his cock.

But he's nowhere even near close.

Your pace is a lot faster than him.

"You gonna cum? You're gonna fall apart on my cock? God you're such a cumslut,"

you just let out short whines at his words, too hung up on the feeling you're getting right now to respond to him with words.

He then pinches your clit, and that is what triggers your orgasm.

You grip the hand he has on your hips tightly, your nails digging into the flesh and drawing out blood.

Whispery moans are coming out of your mouth as your face upturns into a frown as you cum, his dick still moving in and out of your hole.

You are clenching hard on him, and it is now that he's getting close to his own orgasm.

His thrusts get more and more faster, chasing his own high, and you feel nearing yourself a second orgasm. And it hasn't even been five minutes since you last came.

"Ste- Stefan, oh my god! I'm gonna fucking cum again," you yelp out in pleasure as his cock is repeatedly hitting your g-spot.

"Let's come together," he whispers in your ear, making you nod.

He finally spills inside you as you approach your second orgasm, and now he's completely filling you up.

Stefan knows you're about to expose yourself to Caroline, so he shuts you up by pulling you into a kiss and swallowing your moans.

And then soon enough, he pulls out of you, putting his pants back on, and helping you stay on your feet as you're about to trip over the sink.

Stefan literally knows it's his fault that you can't even stand up on your own now, and he's fucking proud of his achievements.

You smile up to him lazily, placing your lips on his and pecking them lightly.

"Oh baby, we're not done yet," he simply says before walking off and smirking at you.

And now, you just want more.

"Caroline, can I call you back later?"

The end.....