Only you

Sexual Content in this chapter! Do not read unless you want to⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

One thing you don't want in your life is drama, you've had enough of that in your fair share in high school. You weren't exactly miss popular but being friends with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, and Tyler was a way to earn some respect in high school. You always told yourself that you weren't pretty enough, being chubby an all, but your girl friends have always told you the opposite. Being friends with them also resulted to drama in your life once again. Turns out supernatural creatures exists and you happen to fall for one. To make things worse, it's Elena's, now ex, vampire boyfriend Stefan Salvatore.

He was that mysterious, brooding, totally hot guy that lured you in. Being caught in the middle of the drama didn't help. When Elena had broken up with Stefan, he immediately went to you. Elena, who is somewhat like her doppelganger, Katherine, are going to each Salvatore brother. You were friends with Damon and Stefan but when Elena saw you were just a little too close to Stefan, she grew jealous.

Damon, of course, who is doppelganger lovesick, took Elena out of to calm. He frankly didn't want his best friend being mauled by a vampire Elena. You were thankful to still have Caroline and Bonnie as your friends, they didn't choose sides or whatever. You and Stefan had been together for a few weeks now and it was both the best weeks and the worst weeks. Elena, your childhood best friend is clearly mad at you.

Whenever you and Stefan were in the same room as Elena and Damon is, Elena would grab Damon's hand and pull him towards elsewhere. Damon would sadly smile at you but will go with his girlfriend. Stefan noticed the change in your behaviour.
From that bubbly girl that you are to the quiet sad girl he has in his arms now. You started to get depressed by the fact that you've lost your closest best friend but you couldn't just break it off with Stefan, she's being greedy with that. "She's with Damon now, she left you, and she hates me because I'm with you." You said, catching the attention of Stefan who was playing with your hair. "(Y/n), she doesn't hate you." He said. "She doesn't even want to see me anymore." You argued. "She probably doesn't trust me. I'm her best friend and I'm going out with her ex..." You whispered. "I chose you, (y/n). You're not like my rebound, I fell for you when I met you.

I'm not saying I didn't love her because I did but she broke me and you mended that broken heart." Stefan said, looking at you. "Maybe she couldn't believe you'd go for me. Look at me, I'm not exactly the sexiest or the hottest girl out there..." You said, looking down at your lap. "Hey, look at me." He said, tilting your head up to his. "I don't care about it. You're beautiful, (y/n), more than you give credit for." He cupped your cheek.

"Don't let those thoughts wander your mind. Whatever her reason is for ignoring you, I don't want you being down about it, promise me?" He asked. You nodded and he kissed your forehead. Days turns to weeks and you haven't properly seen Elena without her storming out of the room until one day, Stefan had had enough. "Don't you dare leave this room just because (y/n)'s here. What the hell did she do to you for you to treat her like that. She's one of your oldest best friends. She has been their for you every time you needed someone and now you're treating her like she doesn't mean a single thing to you." Stefan started.

Damon sighed and rather than join their bantering, he sat beside you as you drank bourbon and he raised his glass to you. You raised your own glass and you both downed your drink. "Because I don't want to see her being happy with you!" She screamed. Your eyes widened and you looked in between the brothers, them visibly tensing.

Damon, despite the fact that he doesn't want to join in, was affected by what she said. "Then what the hell am I? A fucking rebound?!" Damon yelled. You flinched.

"That's not what I meant." She mumbled. "It sure looks like it, Elena. And I'm sorry for saying this, you're turning into Katherine." You said and stormed out. "(Y/n)!" Stefan yelled for your name but you did not falter and you went to your car. He stopped you even before you can open the door. "Let me go, Stefan." You said, glaring at him. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at her, I don't want to see her." You said with fire in your eyes. He sighed and nodded. "Then I'll go with you." He said, entering your car. You went to the passenger seat and sighed.

You can hear Elena and Damon fighting and soon enough, you saw Elena storm out, tears glistening her eyes. Your gaze met hers and regret flashed through them. You hardened your expression and looked away just as Stefan drove off. He held your hand all the way as he drove to your house, caressing the top with his thumb. "You okay?" He asked. "No." You whispered. He stopped the car and pulled over to the side of the road, turning the ignition off. You looked at him questioningly. "

Come here." He said, holding your hand and pulling you to his lap. It was an easy job considering the fact that your classic car has a one long seat. He pulled you to his lap and he looked at you lovingly. "I know things are tough with Elena right now, but what's wrong? What I see in your face isn't anger, it's fear. What are you scared of, (y/n)?" He asked, caressing your cheek. "You."

You answered. His eyes held confusion. "I'm scared that you'll leave me now that you know Elena still feels something for you." You whispered. His face softened and he sighed. "I'm not going back to her. She broke it off and it's going to stay like that." He sternly said. "Even if she begs you?" You asked. "(Y/n), I may have fallen in love with her becasue she looked like Katherine but she wasn't really like her but I fell in love with you becasue you're you, no one else, no doppelgangers, no influences, no Damon to get you from me, you're all mine and I love you." He said, whispering the last part. Your heart clenched with his little confession. "I love you too, Stefan."

You whispered. He cupped your face and brought it closer to his, capturing your lips in a slow and sweet kiss. "I hope you and Elena regain your friendship but I'm not allowing her to bribe you for it in exchange that I go back to her because I won't I'm yours now." He said in between kisses. Kisses that were starting to heat up by the second. His lips moved down to your exposed neck, your tank tank allowing him more skin to trail kisses in. He sucked and licked at your sweet spot, making you moan and grind to his growing arousal. He groaned and his hands slid down your waist, holding you down to him, moving his own hips to create more friction. Even with all the layers in between your core and his hard member, you can feel him so close. Heat was starting to pool in between your legs and you and him continued to kiss feverishly. His hands were on your waist, moving you with him and your hands were wrapped around his neck, your hands tangling with his hair. You pulled at his hair as he lightly bit on your lower lip, later soothing it with is tongue. His kisses once against trailed down to your neck then to your shoulder and collarbone, leaving tiny marks of possession. Your orgasm was building up quick and you moaned, turning him on even more. He moved his hips quicker, feeling himself close as well. You threw your head back and you moaned, your hand going to the seat as you held unto it for support.

"Stefan, gunna –gunna come." You breathed. He nipped at your exposed throat. "I'm almost there too." He murmured against your neck. Both your movements faltered and you found yourself coming apart and he he also came, spilling into his boxers. He cupped your face and brought it to his, kissing you. "I love you." He whispered against kisses. "And I love you." You replied.

His hands were tight on your waist and you continued to make out like hormonal teenagers but soon enough, you can feel yourself wanting more. "I think it's best we go home now, I don't think front seat is at all comfortable." You said, blushing a bit, your cheats heaving as you tried to catch your breath. He grinned, kissing you once more. "I like that idea."

He said and you moved back to your seat, but still close to his side, hands not leaving each other. You both grinned with anticipation and he finally turned the ignition on to your car and drove fast to your house.

The end.....