Chapter 20: Thor's Revelation

Thor stood by Vision's side in Asgard as they roamed the markets. Thor had been made king after his father's recent death and Loki's latest attempt to take the throne. Vision was having a pleasant time learning about Asgardian culture. Suddenly Vision received a distress signal originating from Midgard. Vision reported to Thor that a distress signal came through and was issued to the Avengers by Tony approximately one month ago. No other information was currently available to them as to why the signal was issued.

Thor and Vision went to the Bifrost where Heimdall stayed as the gatekeeper.

"Heimdall, I have received a distress signal from Midgard. Is there anything major that comes up as a threat to Midgard? Do you know why the signal was sent? "

"No, my King, but I have noticed great distress with the friend called Stark that you have told me to keep an eye on. Many of the others you have told me to watch are gathered together as well due to this distress. Would you like to go to Midgard, my King?"

"Yes, Heimdall, I believe that it is time for me to make a return to Midgard. I have already put a temporary ruler in place. I will try to be swift with my return. Vision can stay for now. If he is needed for this distress call, I will come back for him."

Heimdall sent Thor back to Midgard. He arrived in Upstate New York where the symbol was now etched into the grass. He was a little whiles away from the tower, but he was quick to fly there. He arrived at Stark tower and entered via the landing pad on the roof. Perhaps next time Thor can land there when traveling via the Bifrost.

Thor made his way down to the Avengers common room. When he got there, the others were waiting for them. The others had been alerted of their arrival by F.R.I.D.A.Y.. Soon, Thor arrived in the common room.

"Friends, what was the distress signal issued for?" Thor questioned.

Tony began "My kid was kidnapped about one month ago. That is why I sent out the distress signal. You would not know anything about him though, you have been off world for longer than I have been caring for him."

Steve continued by saying "The kid was most likely taken by HYDRA, but we have raided quite a few bases ever since we found their main network. We have found no signs of the kid being held by HYDRA."

"Do you have a photo of this child? Is this a mission that we need Vision for?" Thor questioned.

"Yeah. Here, I can show you a picture on my phone. There is no need for Vision to come back from his 'quest for knowledge' yet. We have plenty working on the case right now, including you." Tony said as he showed Thor the photo.

Thor made his way to the roof and landing pad.

"Heimdall!" Thor called and was taken up by the Bifrost.

The others watched as Thor traveled back to Asgard. They had no clue why Thor left so quickly.

"Heimdall, I know that you have seen the child's appearance through my eyes, and now know why the distress signal was issued. I need you to track this child down." Thor requested.

Heimdall agreed quickly.

"My King, the child is in a place the Midgardians call the Raft. The child appears to be restless."

"Thank you, Heimdall. That will be all. Oh, Vision, Tony requested that you stay on Asgard to continue your quest for knowledge, but if the situation escalates out of the other's hands I will call on you. Please continue to enjoy Asgardian attractions. Send me back to Midgard now, Heimdall." Thor said as Heimdall sent him back to Midgard.

Thor landed on the helicopter landing pad and made his way over to where his friends were watching from the side.

"Friends, Heimdall has reported to me that this child has been in a place you Midgardians call the Raft. He could not get an exact location of this 'Raft' though. Where is friend Banner?" Thor stated.