f i v e

JUNGWON's POV

''Jungwon, are you...'' Jay started and I shut my eyes close. I'm busted.

''Are you okay?'' He asked and that made me release my breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Wait, he didn't recognize me? Why? How?

''I'm o-okay.'' I experimented and looked at him at the eyes again, curious if this time he'll recognize me. I flashed a small smile.

''Alright. I thought you're in pain, you were frowning deeply earlier.'' Jay hyung answered and that made me confirm that he really can't recognize me. Or is he just pretending?

''He's just probably shy, Jay. How about we hang out this weekend? So we can get to know you better, Jungwon what can you say? We can let Daniel join too if that was your concern.'' Heeseung hyung said and thank goddess for Heeseeung hyung he's my life saver from that hotseat. I was about to open my mouth for an answer but someone cut me again.

''Did someone say hangout?! OMG Jungwonie please let's gooo~'' Sunoo whined from my back, giving me those annoying puppy eyes that he knows very well when to use because he knows I can't resist it. I looked at Jay hyung again and sighed while closing my eyes in defeat.

''Fine.'' I answered and I heard Sunoo muttered a tiny 'yes'. Just then the bell rang, meaning break time is over. I sighed in relief and quickly got up.

''Jungwonie wait for me! I'm in History 1 too!'' I shot my gaze at Sunoo.

''How did you know History is my next class?'' I asked and raised a brow.

''I saw your schedule and memorized the same class I have with you so shut up and let's go we'll gonna be late.'' He pulled my arm. We waved goodbye at the others and walked away.

''Sometimes, you're creepy.'' I mumbled, just letting him pull me since I don't know where is the classroom anyway.

''Shut up. You love me.'' He retorted and I just rolled my eyes. I remained silent, he's right though. I'm lucky I have a friend like Sunoo so yeah I love him like he's my brother. I'm not just vocal about it but I don't know what to do without Sunoo. We sat at the last row just in time that our prof came in.

''I'm Ms. Ji Suyeon. I'll be teaching History, and I will be your homeroom adviser.'' Ms. Ji said. She looks nice, thank goddess.

''So today I'll be using my time to discuss homeroom rules etc. This room will be our homeroom so we're in charge to keep it nice and clean. We could decorate if you want as long as it looks decent for the next class to occupy. Since there are new faces here, I want you to take note these. As a freshman, each and every one of you is required to join atleast 1 club for your extracurricular. You can decide where to join, how many clubs you want as long as you can handle it. Sunoo?'' Ms. Ji said and Sunoo stood up.

''Sunoo is studying here at Ridgeview since primary. Middle schoolers here are already allowed to join clubs but we don't require them yet, we just allow them so they can boost their skills when they reach college. But once you're college, joining will be a requirement. Sunoo has been part of the performance club since middle school so students like him won't have any problems unless you want to change?'' She eyed Sunoo with a smile.

''No, Miss. I'm staying at the performance club.'' Sunoo answered briefly.

''Okay, you may take your seat. And since the sportsfest will be held at the end of the first quarter, sports club and performance club will be the first clubs to open auditions since they'll be needing more athletes to play and more performers to perform intermission numbers. Also, I'm in charge with the performance club so if you want to apply, just find me or Sunoo in your case for more inquiries.'' After stating a lot more, Ms. Ji left and It's me and Sunoo's vacant so we decided to go pass time at the common room. Big mistake. He's been bugging me to join their club since history class.