🔥16🔥

(Author's pov)

"RELIEF" that's what was Taehyung and Jungkook both were feeling, confessing their love to eachothers and in return accepting each-others feeling what else they can ask for, Jungkook the first time he saw taehyung knows that he is the one and for taehyung it was like better late than never,he fall for jungkook and he fall really hard...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I can't believe you are mine now bread cheeks, oh thanks to heaven you are finally mine...!(jungkook spoke kissing taehyung's fluffy hair's who was sitting on his lap at backside of jungkook's car..

Yeah tattoo man and i am glad that i am yours now,i never felt this kind of peace which i am feeling in your arms,i just want to live in your embrace i don't wanna go anywhere now that I know you love me...!(taehyung spoke tracing jungkook's tattoo on his masculine hand's..

Oh don't you worry my love, now finally that i am yours and you are mine ,i won't let you go ever,i will keep you safe like a treasure which you are....!(jungkook spoke lovingly...

Enough of your cheesy talks kookie I am hungry , I haven't ate anything from morning ...!(taehyung said with pout on his face , now facing jungkook..

What why are you hungry my bun? I told you thousands time to have your food on time than why??(jungkook asked worriedly carresing taehyung's cheek..

Because i was so pissed and angry on you,you were behaving like dummy that i forgot about my hunger...!(taehyung said cutely..

Oh that's sad i am so sorry bun,but now let's fill your soft squishy tummy with tasty food...!(jungkook replied to taehyung..

But koo my dress....!(taehyung said pouting..

Oh bun remember your Tattoo man is mafia,i have extra piece of clothes in that bag, Change into it i will wait outside for you....!(jungkook answered kissing taehyung's forehead...

Having Mafia boyfriend is cool and it had it's own merits...!(taehyung mumbled changing his clothes while jungkook waited outside ..

I am done kookie...!(taehyung said coming out of car...

Oh bu-..!(but jungkook's words got stuck inside his mouth cause taehyung was looking , cute,sexy , elegant all at the same time in jungkook's white shirt..

!(but jungkook's words got stuck inside his mouth cause taehyung was looking , cute,sexy , elegant all at the same time in jungkook's white shirt

Y you look gorgeous bun, totally fuckable with that juicy ass of yours,its getting hard for me to control myself...!(jungkook said huskily eyeing taehyung from head to toe ..

Oh you better control your mini jeon, cause right now i am hella hungry and not in mood to get lovey dovey, but if you succeed in filing my stomach with tasty food, than i might think of serving your mini jeon too...!(taehyung spoke seductively near jungkook's ears biting his earlobe, who was standing there stiffened cause taehyung surely was waking his mini jeon up..

Than what the fuck are you waiting for bun, let's go to panda express now..!(jungkook spoke dragging taehyung to his car...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Taehyung and Jungkook both were having there food but something very very exciting and interesting caught taehyung eye's that he choked on his oreo shake..

FUCK MY WHITE LACY PANTY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS...!(taehyung whisper yelled and jungkook too choked on his black coffee listening taehyung word's..

What happened bun ,and what about your lacy panty's..?(jungkook asked but before taehyung reply he got his answer by seeing in the direction where Taehyung eye's were..

HOLY MOTHER OF G-DRAGON ,SAVE MY JUNGCOCK, SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS..?(now this time it was jungkook..

The reason behind there comical reaction was the couple sitting infront of them, being totally romantic, feeding each-other while kissing eachothers backhand,the couple was one of a kind,one has broad shoulders and hansome face ,other had masculine figure with Beautiful dimple smile..

One was Kim Seokjin taehyung's elder brother and other was Kim Namjoon jungkook's right hand..

Are they thing...?(jungkook asked curiously..

No freak man they are brothers ofcourse they are together kookie...!(taehyung replied eyeing his brother and namjoon...

But question is how the heck this happened,nd why hyungie never told me anything about this....?(taehyung asked to himself..

That's what i am thinking bun namjoon never hide anything from me than why he didn't tell me about this...?(jungkook spoke clenching his teeth in anger..

Calm down Jeon , don't you dare to create scene here, let's follow them until they reached less crowded area than we will talk to them, but until than stick your cute bum here only...!(taehyung spoke in warning tone making Jungkook's anger vanish..

Again' who is the Mafia here...?(jungkook questioned to himself..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey my sunflowers new update is here do read vote and comment please 🙏🙏💜💜..

Well Namjin is here,who thought this will happen 😁😁..??

Love Saddy 💜