🔥1🔥

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)..

One is sasssy, Beautiful,kind and a fluff ball,other is Rude, handsome, arrogant and full of himself...

One is Ray of happiness ,other is demon of death..

One is a 19 year's old college going boy "Kim Taehyung,other is 21 year's old Mobboss "Jeon Jungkook"...

But saying is opposite attaracts,So will these two persons who are totally different from each-other,in lifestyle,in clothing ,in liking ..will they ever found themselves as their lifelong companion???? Let's find out in "MAFIA I OWN 🔥🚬🗡️"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(San-Francisco California)

Kim Taehyung a young boy pursuing graduation in well-known college of San-francisco (California), away from his family which consists only his elder brother Kim Seokjin A famous heart surgeon of Seoul(S.K),He is eyecandy of his college,a guy who is full with Beauty-Brain, completely into boys ,a Proud Gay, whole boy's in college are after him,but he is already taken by college fuckboy liam Ricky (taetae is unknown of his b.f reality for now)..

(On the other hand)

Jeon Jungkook world renowned mobboss, people pee inside their pants just by listening his nickname,He is bisexual,currently living in San-Francisco (California) along with his girlfriend Lily James (who is after his fame and money ofcourse ,kook have hint about her intentions but he wants to catch her Red-handed),He have his Mafia family who live in Seoul (S.K)...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(On call)..

Ricky:-hey Beautiful...

Taehyung:-yeah Rick's

Ricky:-babe i won't be able to attend this year's new year bash,as you know my mum is kinda ill,so you don't have to miss it because of me you can go if you want to...

Taehyung:-No Rick's i won't go without you,we will celebrate next new year's bash together..

Ricky:-aww babe so cute ,well meet you after holidays enjoy,Iloveyou..

Taehyung:- hmmm you too take care bye..

Ricky:-bye babe..

Hey sexy,he isn't coming to party ,i am yours for that day too, but for now let me fuck your tight pu**y...!(Ricky spoke kissing his bitch neck..

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

But baby that Night-Club is San-Francisco famous and biggest night club,"The Winger"throw biggest party every New year's ,we have to go there for New year's Eve..!(lily spoke behaving hella cringe for Jungkook's liking..

No means no lily,why don't you understand , I don't have time for this shits,my every night is new year's Eve, I don't have to celebrate it specifically ,so stop annoying me,you can go there on your own i am not stopping you..!(jungkook spoke rudely..

You are no fun baby, well no problem, if you don't want you don't have to,i will go by myself...!(lily spoke..

Hmmm , whatever ..!(jungkook spoke getting away from Lily's reach..

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(At cafe)

Tae please, you can't do this to us,if your boyfriend isn't coming ,that doesn't means you won't enjoy too,nd i bet that nasty man will have fun by his own..!(Judy taehyung's friend spoke..

Yes tae you have to come with you can't miss New year's eve,that Night Club New year's bash is Something please join us,we will stay by your side , pretty please...!(Jacob taehyung another friend joined too..

You guys know very well,i m not party' person,i don't even drink,i will spoil you guys fun too...!(taehyung said pouting..

Don't you worry cute taetae,you can spoil our fun but you can't say no,you are coming and that's final...!(judy said ordering..

Jeeez fine,which Night club it is..?(taehyung asked..

"The Wingers"...!(Jacob replied..

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey my lovelies ,i am back with a bang,First chapter of MAFIA I OWN is up to read,do vote and comment, please ignore my mistakes..

How do you guys find the first chapter??

Love Saddy 💜