Fun Facts!

Something for you all who continued to read this story from start to finish. Here are some fun facts you didn't know about my Gaara series:

1. I started writing this story in 2011, but didn't start publishing it until 2012. I knew next to nothing about the manga at the time, only hearing about it and seeing a few episodes online.

2. The first scene I ever wrote for this series was Azmaria trying to rescue Gaara from the Akatsuki and her 'death' in the first book. With that I was hooked to continue.

3. 'Hurricane' was supposed to be the only book to the series, but I became so excited with some ideas I had to split it into 3 to make it more interesting and reasonable.

4. I have the same tattoo as Azmaria behind my ear. Though instead of the Chinese character it's 'love' in Japanese for my love of the culture, along with this character and story. There are some more personal reasons behind it too, and it just seemed to all fit. I've had it for nearly three years now [which is almost how long this story has gone on for].

5. Tamahome and Sanchi weren't originally supposed to be in the story. I had planned for Azmaria to be a fourth member of the Sand Sibling team. In the end both characters were introduced to give Azmaria more depth as a character and make the storyline more interesting.

6. While listening to the song Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars, I was obsessed with the tune and it became the inspiration for many of my chapters, hence the title of the first book.

7. The 3rd book was created when I decided that I wanted to explore Gaara and Azmaria's adult lives outside of their contract, and at that point I took over the storyline to make it my own compared to what the manga did.

8. I wasn't going to kill off Sanchi at first, but I knew I wanted someone to die. While in the car one day the song that I chose for the final battle came on and I had to put it in [so sorry to anyone I made cry when that happened!].

9. Tamahome and Sakura's attraction towards each other was a spur of the moment decision when I needed something interesting to write in the after Fourth Shinobi War. I was pleased with how it played out later on down the line and kept it going in the 3rd book.

10. The Sasuke Uchiha story that I'm about to publish next was inspired by this series and was also split into 3 books due to how successful this one became upon it's release. I hope you all enjoy that story was well.

<3 animemadness101