Chapter 4

Who is this Unknown Person!?

"Baka naman gusto mo ng umuwi, Shira?" Yasmin irrritated voice rang to Nashira but Nashira just shrugged off. Hindi sya madadala nito sa mga pananakot nito.

Nashira's been living at her Bestfriend house for two weeks. She was too scared to go home because it might be her last breathe.

Noong umalis sya sa bahay ay wala ang Kuya nya dahil na rin sa trabaho nito sa Companya. Kasalan ko bang hindi na ako inosente?

Needless to say she was too scared to even go outside but she needs to go to school. Her brother tantrum didn't go well. She received a message from her Mom, telling her.

That he's brother is fuming mad when he didn't see Nashira in the house that day, that he even throw his favorite Vase.

Ganon katindi ang galit ng kuya ko sa 'kin.

"I'm scared," I pouted at her but she rolled her eyes.

"Sino ba kasi ang magse-send ng story na may Smut sa Gc ng mga nagsponsor?"

"Ako."

"Sinong tanga?" She asked again and I know she found this entertaining because I admit that I'm a dumb person.

"Ako."

"Good. Layas," She bellowed at me so I push myself to cry. I start crying so loud and this is their weakness point. They are too scared to make me cry because I'm a happy and cheerful lady.

"Shira! Stop crying for god sake!" She faltered and wipe the tears in my eyes. She was looking guilty at me and I want to laugh but I continue to cry.

Hindi ka na makakaiyak sa susunod.

And again. It's stop my tears.

That familiar voice again rang to my ears like it was playing me. I keep thinking that voice. All of the words said, I always write it in my journal so if ever that something happen, At least I'm ready... for what?

What is going to happen? Is that person spoiling me in something that will happen in the future?

"Nashira!"

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breathe and when I looks at her, she was looking at me with shock eyes.

"Wait... Natutunan mo ba 'yang pagmumura mo sa 'kin?" She speculated as she looks at me intently. She was the walking curse machine like every curse that she knows is blurting out of her mouth. Spanish, Japanese and many more.

"Just one more week, please?" I asked with teary eyes, she sighed and massage her temple as if I'm too stubborn to leave her house.

"Kapag hindi... sasabihin ko sa Mama mo na nanonood ka ng boku no pico tsaka Hentai..." I sniff while looking at her. I see the veins pop out of her as she try not to lash on to me.

When you look around to her room it was full of Anime Manga panels and poster. Mas madami ang boku no hero academia sa lahat ng meron sya sa room. Meron syang standie ni sino ba 'yon? Dabi ba 'yon? Yung psychopath? Pati na din standie ni Izuku? Ung kulay green damit at buhok nya?

Tapos meron pa syang dalawang walking closet na ang isa ay laman ay puro Manga books na nabili nya pa sa Japan. Kahit ako ay hindi ko maintindihan ang nakasulat do'n dahil Japanese. At ang isang room nya ay  naglalaman ng puro black clothes. Emo?

"Sasabihin ko rin sa Kuya mo na nagmumura ka palagi at binabasa yung Possessive series ni Cecelib," She threatened me so I rolled my eyes and wipe my own tears before rolling back to her bed.

Ginamit ko ang isang kamay ko para takpan ang mga mata ko. Namo-moblema ako lalo na sa pag uwi ko sa bahay.

"Shira," She calls my name so I hummed as response.

"What if yung taong malapit sayo ay gusto ka? What will you do to solve it?"

"Gaano kalapit ba? Sa harap ko ba o sa gilid?" Pamimilosopo ko dahil napakaseryoso nya ngayon. Base pa lang sa boses nya ay alam mong may kakaiba ei.

"Stop being like that... I'm asking," She sighed like she was done at everything. I heard the shift beside of where I was laid down. She was beside me.

"Either accept or give it up. If malapit sya sayo Ibig sabihin either kaibigan mo o taong nakilala mo lang. Pero kung kaibigan mo ay ikaw mismo ang magiisip kung I-accept mo ba ang feelings nya o I-give up na lang. Alam mo naman na mahirap sumugal sa laban na hindi mo alam ang patutungunan," Seryosong sagot ko na kahit ako ay nagulat din. Kusa na lang lumabas 'yon sa bibig ko na parang alam na alam ko ang linyang iyon.

"What if ikaw yung taong tinutukoy ko, Nashira?" Doon ko tinanggal ang kamay na nakatakip sa mata ko bago tingnan sya. Gulat akong napatitig sa kanya. Nakatingin sya sa akin na para bang inaalam nya lahat ng detalya sa mukha ko.

"Bakit gusto mo ba ako?" I asked and before I laugh a hit erupt in the air. Yasmin hit me in the forehead so I touch it and hissed.

"What was that for!?"

"Sa tingin mo magugustuhan kita? I don't swing in that way, bastard," She huffed and I laugh at her face.

"Then who it is?"

"A secret always kept as a secret, Nashira." She smirked to me before standing up and head to her PC. I sighed heavily as I watch her open the PC and went to the site to watch Demon Slayer.

Sino naman kaya 'yong tinutukoy nya na nagkakagusto sa 'kin?

Unknown Person P. O. V

I type senseless in my PC as I looked at Nashira photo. I was looking at her features, body shape and the way she smiles.

I hysterically laugh as I remember her face when she was reading Wattpad. She was the happiest person when she read that but what will happen when she enter that place? Enter the Wattpad World?

I'll make you enter the Wattpad World.

And I'll make sure to make you suffer when you were inside. Let's see if you can still be happy as before when you read a chapter in Wattpad.

Let's see how long will you stay in that place, Nashira Mabel. I sarcastically laugh while looking at my PC.

This is the start of your suffering along with the Leading boy in my story, Nashira.

————————

I'm sorry for not updating so fast. I'm in critical condition right now since we have an covid patient in our house.