Chapter 43

Title: How far can you go, Nashira?

"Maybe, It's time for you to resign to the Company. Ciel don't need you anymore since I found a good Secretary." She continue so I clenched my fist. No way... I'm not going to do that!

"Mom!" Ciel shout and get up to the chair, tumbling the chair. Sa pagkakataon na iyon ay nagalit ang Nanay ni Ciel at hinagis ang Tinidor ng mabilis na naiwasan ni Ciel. Napalunok ako at binaba ang sarili kong tinidor.

"I gave you warning, didn't I, Ciel!?" Sigaw ng Nanay ni Ciel. In a snap, Ciel can't do anything but to gulp and fix the chair and sit on it once again. He must've been so scared at her own Mother but me I'm not. My Brother is like Her yet I don't feel any safety in her presence.

"I'm sorry." Murmured Ciel.

"I didn't tell you to talk so shut your mouth!" Sigaw nitong muli. Before she speak once again, I spoke.

"Unfortunately, I hate to say this but I cannot resign to Ciel's company," Mahinang wika ko kaya natigilan si Carl at si Ciel. They both look at me with amuse face.

"Huh? What did you just say?" Matalim na wika ng Nanay ni Ciel pero ngumiti lang ako ng matamis sa kanya.

"I'm not going to resign in his Company just because you told me. I have my own contract and I want to fulfill it." Walang katakot takot na sagot ko. Wala ng tatakot sa akin sa dami ng naranasan ko ay hindi na ako matatakot maliban na lang sa ipis. Takot pa din ako do'n.

"How much Money do you need to resign to my Son's Company!?" Sigaw niya at nilabas ang cheke. "Is 20 million is enough for you to stop fitting in our Family!?"

It's not enough. 20 Million will never be enough for me. Hindi ko naman siya madadala sa totoong mundo.

"Anak n'yo ang kailangan ko. I have my Dad's Money and don't need your wealth. Your son is enough for me. If you give your Son to me, I will resign. Simple yet admirable, isn't it?" I smirked and Ciel's father chuckled that his Wife glared at him.

"Which one? Cassian already yours, isn't it? O— you also want Ciel? Just like Janette says, you're really greedy for love. Malandi ka nga talaga katulad ng Nanay mo. Inahas niya ang Asawa ko at pati ang Tatay mo ng magkasabay." She gritted her teeth making me frown. What is she trying to say?

"What do you mean? Cassian and I, our relationship is not real, it was a plan to stop Janette for taking too far. My real boyfriend is Ciel." Inis na wika ko at nawalan ng gana na gumalang sa Nanay ni Ciel. I have a plan but I need to hear what is she going to say.

"Despite knowing that Ciel already have Fiance!? You're a Snake! A snake who wants money! A criminal daughter trying to fit to someone so high!" Sigaw nito kaya natawa ako. Halata ang galit sa mga mata nito. Alam ko na ang plano ng babaeng 'to. She wants to put me in my own place and to stop me for getting Ciel out of her grasp.

"I don't like you getting to my Son because I saw you like your own Mother! My husband's first love! Mayaman naman talaga ang Nanay mo, eh. I take all of her money and put her in her own place! Trying to get my Fiance! I hate you and I don't want the history repeat itself by Ciel getting you!" She shout and my eyes widened. Nashira Mom is really Wealthy and this Woman get all her money just because she didn't want Nashira's Mom end up to Carl! This is ridiculous!

"I'm her Mom and I know what's the best for my Son! You're nothing but a trash!" She continue and I only could do is to smile. No worries, your opinion will change about me, My mother in law.

"And I know what's the best for me." Masayang sagot ko na ikinagulat nilang tatlo.

I already read this plot in my mind few minutes ago before we start talking. I know what to change in the plot. Yeah, you read that right. I'm here to change the plot once again because it's needed in this situation.

I know that I'm greedy enough for choosing this choice but I don't care anymore. I will do what the best for me and this story is mine, only mine. I have the power to change the plot so why not?

Ciel's parents greet Nashira welcoming her to the heart. They are greatful to meet the kind woman. Keisha and her husband smiled kindly, telling how good she is for doing the right choice. Keisha smiled once again and welcome Nashira to be the one for Ciel.

Nashira eyes snap open when she finally change the plot. She realize that it was successful because Ciel's Mom is telling her some kind words.

"I'm so glad that we finally met! Here eat the lasagna, the chef really work hard for this so you better eat it, okay?" Wika ng Nanay ni Ciel habang pinagsasalin siya ng Lasagna sa plato. Ngumiti si Nashira ng may tamis.

"Did Janette is really that bad? I heard that she all plan this so people will bash you for loving my son," Ani ni Keisha ng may lungkot bago tumingin kay Nashira.

"I've already considered to sign out for the marriage contract because I like you more! We will see what can I do to pull out the investors and also the contract so there's no hindrace for you and Ciel, okay?" She softly said while drinking in the wine glass. I adorably nod my head and she giggles before we start eating peacefully.

I thank that I found how to change the plot. This was really useful when difficult moments!

"Thankyou for choosing me, Mom!" I tease and she just laugh it off. Everyone tension is now okay because of us, because of me changing the plot.