Episode 12

Shuffling through the clothes, pausing to look at a shirt that caught his eye before ultimately continuing to file through the hanging items, Wille had been stuck at his closet for the past ten minutes. If it weren't for the occasional huffs and sighs, he might have actually forgotten his friend was in the room with him.

"Dude, it's movie night, not fashion week in Paris. Why are you so worried about what to wear?" Henry asked as he sat backwards in the desk chair, arms folded on top of the back rest. He had been summoned by the prince to help him settle his nerves for tonight, but so far he has just watched him panic over his outfit choice.

Wilhelm huffed, leaning his head against the closet door, peering over his shoulder at his friend. He knew fretting over something like this was a bit much, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to shift his nerves away from what might happen at movie night, and that resulted him in becoming over conscious about what he would be wearing instead.

"I know," he groaned, pacing beside his bed, running his hands through his hair. "I was just trying to distract myself, and somehow made myself worry about even more stuff."

Henry looked over at his friend and sighed, sitting up a little straighter, tapping a random beat against the chair as he tried to think of what he could do to help him. "Okay... well besides the clothes," he started with a soft chuckle, "What exactly is making you so nervous?" He asked him. He wasn't quite sure if he would have the answers to help ease the prince's nerves, but it was worth a shot.

Wille sat down on the bed, leaning his elbows into his knees, "Just everything," he mumbled. He knew that wasn't the answer his friend was looking for, but his mind was jumbled up mess at the moment it seemed to be the only answer he could muster.

"I'm just worried that... what if he's already moved on? What if doesn't feel the same anymore? I mean I put him through so much shit, I would be surprised if he changed his mind about me..." The prince started to rambling. It was if as soon as he was given the green light to speak his mind the flood gates opened and he couldn't stop every thought from finding its way out.

Henry stood up from the chair, walking over to the bed, sitting beside the prince. "Woah, woah. Slow down there, you're gonna send yourself into a panic attack or something," he said looking over at his friend. "I can understand being worried about that kind of stuff, but you don't know how any of this is going to turn out until you try. You only think of the bad things when it comes to what if scenarios."

The red head stood from his spot, going over to the others closet, moving the shirts around as he took a look at the clothes himself. "You think everything is going to go wrong, but instead, what if he's really happy to see you and sits next to you again? What if you get to hold hands? What if he suggests you go on your own little movie date, you know just the two of you?" He hummed, winking at Wille who scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Within a minute Henry had tossed clothes onto the bed beside Wilhelm, closing his closet door, and giving him a look that said, 'You are wearing this, and that's final.' "Look, what I'm saying is try not to focus so much on what could go wrong, it'll just mess with your head and you'll sabotage yourself."

Wilhelm sucked in a deep breath before nodding his head, "Yeah, you're right. Worrying about it won't do anything," he agreed, reaching over to look at the clothes his friend so kindly selected. "You have a strange taste in clothes," he commented with a laugh as he stood up, taking off the shirt he was currently wearing.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked as he looked over his choice, not seeing what was wrong with it.

The prince chuckled as he pulled the shirt down, shaking his hair out once his head popped through the neck hole. "It's not... bad. I guess I just normally wouldn't wear a red shirt with green pants," he told him, running his hand through his hair.